How much would you pay

How much would you pay for a next gen game  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a next gen game

• £0-£30
    • £0-£40
    • £0-50
    • £0-60
    • £100+ (now wheres my gun, and map to the bank)

no way im paying more then £40 for a game...had probs years ago paying £50 for n64 games and that required alot of saving

could somebody translate the prices for me i dont know conversions of money to well lol convert it to $ thanx
£30 - $53

£40 - $70

£50 - $88

£60 - $106

£100 - $176

Ahhhhh, I remember the days with my trusty rubber keyboarded ZX Spectrum, buying Codemaster games for under £5 and enjoying the brilliant little games that Mastertronic sold for £1.99. Top of the range games went for about £10 with the really special ones, usually with loads of stuff thrown in, would be about £15.

I remember this too but if you go on what they say that the rough rule is money doubles every 10 years:

£10 in early 80s = £40 now

I also remember John Menzies, I used to get all my games for 99p as this was before any bar codes or price scanning :indeed:

I used to change the £9.99 price tags with the 99p price tags, until one day I went in to be greated with a huge sign saying 'TO THE PERSON WHO IS CHANGING THE PRICES ON THE GAMES, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!' :grin:

I remember this too but if you go on what they say that the rough rule is money doubles every 10 years:

£10 in early 80s = £40 now

I also remember John Menzies, I used to get all my games for 99p as this was before any bar codes or price scanning :indeed:

I used to change the £9.99 price tags with the 99p price tags, until one day I went in to be greated with a huge sign saying 'TO THE PERSON WHO IS CHANGING THE PRICES ON THE GAMES, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!' :grin:

Nice, did they jump you when you came through the door?

£30 - $53

£40 - $70

£50 - $88

£60 - $106

£100 - $176

k thanx yah i would be willing to pay up to $70 or 40 europe thingys

£30 - $53

£40 - $70

£50 - $88

£60 - $106

£100 - $176

That's excahge rates though.

Actual US game prices will not equate to the UKs prices, not by means of any known exchange rate anyway.

I'd pay £40 for RPG's, Black and White type games and Zelda but anything else £30.

revo games will be cheaper than the others (like what they did with DS). they said that long ago...

Sign in to follow this