NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Letty

What do you fear?

Death, well not so much the dying part, the what happens after....nah not that either, it's too hard to explain.

Heights. Got no problems going up, just coming down again.

Loosing my hands. Seriously is my worst nightmare, think about all the things you wouldn't be able to do!

Not a lot else tbh

I was having a conversation with my friend today about this, and it turns out one of her biggest fears is being in the shower, and the water turns into blood.

And Im scared of balloons.

So, what do you fear?

Break into her house with some red food colouring, unscrew her shower head and tip a good few drops in. Even if it dries up, next time water washes through it should theoretically turn red.

I kind of hate spiders, they're creepy and move too fast, thus unpredictable which I think is why they are such a big fear sort of thing. I remember having to do an essay about fear last year, I might try and find it, though I can't remember if I did it or not. There's some pretty weird fears out there.

I also fear fear itself I think. When it comes to needles and blood, I don't really fear them, but I always react bad to them(like fainting) and I can't explain it at all, it's just something that happens, I don't feel scared I just get dizzy and stuff then like wake up and realise what happened, but I have in turn developed a fear of that happening, which can make me anxious in certain situations if I know it's going to happen, and then it gets worse no matter how hard I try for it not to, in fact, probably the harder I try not to think about it, the more I do, and it's unavoidable to do cos it's a lose lose situation! You try not to think about it, and end up thinking about it or you try not to not think about it, leaving you with the only option of thinking about it! Fucking brain, I hate it.

I'm scared of ghosts...

I'm a rational person, but i swear on my life and Letty's that i saw one when i was a child.

Apart from that, just those spiders with tiny bodies and huge legs... they're just fucking weird.

I find myself scared of things I don't know or understand. Death being one, if I only new what happens I could come to terms with it and accept it. I find myself shitting it when I have meetings and I don't know what they're about. Stuff like that.

Oh, one thing Im so terrified of:

Talking to a lot of people, especially whilst making it up off the top of my head.

I have panic attacks or similar sorts of things :(

Apart from that, just those spiders with tiny bodies and huge legs... they're just fucking weird.

Out of all spiders, those ones scare me the least(still scare me crapless though), they seem to move slower than most others, though they can be hard to see and pop out of nowhere, easy to lose them ones. They tend to keep themselves to themselves though, living in corners behind stuff, I know for a fact there's one behind one of the TVs downstairs at the moment, and theres a few other common spots for them around my house, nice and out of the way. What confuses me though is that sometimes I see webs appearing, and getting thicker, around the house, but never a spider in them! I also hate seeing them on ceilings or high on walls, cos then I have to walk past/under them and get scared that they'll just jump on me. Irrational I know, but meh. When I was younger I used to be scared of ghosts and the dark, up to quite a late age actually and probably in no doubt due to my **** of a brother who would shut me in dark rooms knowing I was scared, but then I got brave and fearless, and now I like the dark. It's peaceful, it's still, and it is perfect for hiding in.

Sometimes I worry about people around me dying too, but only very rarely.

Platty and Haden already know this one. I'm scared of mice. I can't staaaaand the buggers. When I see one, I run away like a little girl. I just don't like them, not knowing that they could appear at any given second. I hate them I hate them I hate them.

Old age, and inevitably becoming one of those old people that annoy me because they are slow and get in the way. Basically losing independance too.

You're like my long lost twin brother!

I was having a conversation with my friend today about this, and it turns out one of her biggest fears is being in the shower, and the water turns into blood.

Better not show her that Hamer House of Horror episode, The House that Bled to Death.

As for me, I fear being totally alone. It would be horrible.

I have phobia of spiders and heights.

However, I am very good at hiding it.

The Mothman. I'm honestly not kidding, if he comes around I'll cack myself. I lie awake at night half-expecting his ghostly, burning eyes to appear at my window. Where's Richard Gere when you need him?

Puppets. There was also this clock program on Nickelodeon when I was a few years old that involved talking clocks, and I remember that for some reason it used to scare the hell out of me, and whenever it came on I started screaming. It's for that reason that I am scared of Little Bill from the Sainsbury's adverts, because he has the clock's eyes.

wtftit.jpg scares the shit out of me.

The second one on Google Images is worse than the first one of the same way...

wtftit.jpg scares the shit out of me.

I just googled it as well, and there is something very distrubing about it! I don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it. I don't even know what is in the picture, and feel like I need to find out more to put my mind at ease, but looking at it gave me a very very creepy feeling, which still persists now after 5 minutes of stopping. That is one crazy photo. I was going to ask why would you mention something without posting it here, but I'd probably have hated you more for posting it without warning lol.

i used to be scared when I was home alone, particvularly at night.

but now I actually DO live alone I'm not bothered.

You know, I was reading last night that we should fear nothing. I'll get back with some quotes and stuff when I get another gander at the section.

As for Pennywise. Clearly he's scarred many a life, I can hardly believe my parents let me watch It when I was a wee nipper. I read it a couple of years back, corker of a book too. It'll be needing reread once I get some (/tons of) other stuff cleared up.

Sign in to follow this