NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

The Hiro ones is awesome, but then anything based on Hiro should be anyway!

I think the Sylar one looks best :D

Those are really cool.

But they're not making April the twentywhateverth come any faster ¬_¬

Every week I keep going back and looking for the next episode. I keep forgetting its got a long hiatus...:(

Aw man the bumping of this thread made me think Heroes was back early :heh:

I really can't wait, but I can't bring myself to watch previews either :D

Say Dante, in your neverending search for truth, justice and future news on every entertainment series in existence, don't you find yourself spoiling future plots for yourself occasionally?

Aw man the bumping of this thread made me think Heroes was back early :heh:

I really can't wait, but I can't bring myself to watch previews either :D

Say Dante, in your neverending search for truth, justice and future news on every entertainment series in existence, don't you find yourself spoiling future plots for yourself occasionally?

He does it for us, no matter how hard it can get. Because with great power, comes great responsibility.

He does it for us, no matter how hard it can get. Because with great power, comes great responsibility.

OT: I really, really, really want to see Spider-man 3. Even more now >.<

I'm starting to forget what hiro looks like... It's been too long!

I'm not, he was in an early episode of Scrubs which was on abc1 yesterday :P

I'm not, he was in an early episode of Scrubs which was on abc1 yesterday :P

He was in more than one ep of Scrubs and I've heard rumours that...

He'll be returning to Scrubs complete with powers

:D

New Comic = Chapter 29 - WAR BUDDIES PART SIX

".07%"

Linderman reveals his vision of the future to Nathan. Mr. Bennet is held captive by Candice and Thompson, while Sylar captures Isaac. Nathan and Claire finally meet.

"Five Years Gone"

Hiro and Ando find themselves five years after the destruction of New York City. People with extraordinary abilities are labeled as terrorists and are being registered, hunted, and killed. Hiro and Ando meet up with darker versions of the other heroes in preparation for a showdown with the President. This includes a darker side of Matt, a Jessica/Niki with a clear winner in their battle, a brown-haired Claire, and a man named Andy, who's a big hearted Texan. It also features an event at an upscale gentleman's club.

"The Hard Part"

The start of the three-part season finale. The main characters come together in New York, but not all of the heroes will survive. This episode is another side story, this time, about Sylar.

"Landslide"

Angela Petrelli is forced to play a bigger role in Nathan, Peter, and Claire's life. The truth about the death of Nathan and Peter's father is finally revealed along with his true identity. Also, Sylar is eating another hero's brain.

"How to Stop an Exploding Man"

Part three of the three-part season finale. The main characters come together in New York, but not all of the heroes will survive.

New Heroes Preview [Long Version]

new ep out this monday? SWEET! *dances round room, maybe with the odd backflip thrown in*

This AND "Lost" finish in the same week don't they?

That'll be quite a week if that's so.

Yeah....cept' LOST is shit, and Heroes is good. (Y'know, because in Heroes, when they add in twists, or cliff hangers you actually get an explanation, instead of "It was the islands mystical power...OooooOoooH!")

Next week - Heroes and Pokemon Diamond! :laughing: doesn't get any better.

It actually doesnt.

The wait is over! Heroes is back on tonight which means I should be watching it first thing tomorrow morning... Or tonight if I'm up at 4am (quite likely actually).

It is today isn't it? I'll explode if it isn't.

Can't bloody wait!!! the gap has seemed like torture cos of that damn cliffhanger!!!

my friend wants peter to die cos he finds him annoying . . . i can kinda see his point.