NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Getting this ep now, taking its time a bit though. Can believe theres a 7 week break! :weep:

I've been trying to find a way to d/l some episodes that i'm gonna miss when on holiday (eps 7 - 10), i tried my limewire but couldn't find any, tried a torrent for the first time but was getting a really shitty d/l speed (was gonna take over 14hours, wtf?, i'm on a 1meg connection, could be why?)

With Torrents speed is determined by what you are seeding (more uploads = higher download priority), how many other users you are connected to and how much/which parts of the file those users have. It should be faster than Limewire but you need to give it a few minutes to connect to a good 50 or so other users. You also need a strong Torrent, the strength of a torrent can be calculated by dividing the number of seeders (those with the completed file) by the number of peers (those downloading it). The higher the result the better

Could also be possible that you're Firewall is slowing the connection down

No but I'll be doing so now, read the first one a while ago but didn't bother with any others.

ahhhhh I knew that i'd seen Peter in Heroes somewhere before. He was Rocky's son in Rocky Balboa

Just caught up with the latest episode, very cool :) Shame about the upcoming break though :( Dante don't forget your spoiler tags plox.

Can someone PM a link where i can stream or download episodes i dont want bit torrent

I now have the first 18 episodes so gonna start watching them at some point to catch up.

heroesps3cj0.jpg

First a Gameboy now this.

(The image may be a bit bright because my monitor is dark even though the brightness is up full)

heroesps3cj0.jpg

First a Gameboy now this.

(The image may be a bit bright because my monitor is dark even though the brightness is up full)

Ep 1: The kid has a PSP.

So over the last three days I've watched all 18 episodes.

I kind of wish I hadn't watched them until closer to the end of April now. Bugger.

In the most recent episode, the ubiquitous Linderman made his first appearance, and told Nathan Petrelli that the congressional candidate was destined to be commander in chief. In “.07%” Linderman continues his pitch.

In the scene, Linderman entertains Nahan in an art gallery which showcases his extensive art collection, paintings of the future all, by Isaac Mendez and people like him. Included among the paintings were those of the fictional Japanese warrior Takezo Kensei. “We all have our roles to play in the events to come,” Linderman says. “This isn’t just a collection of art. This is a road map. These artists envision a brighter future. Peace, prosperity.”

Nathan jabs his finger at a painting of the New York explosion and asks: “Is this your idea of a brighter future?”

“What if I was to tell you that it was?” Linderman replies.

Linderman goes on to explain that he, too, has powers, which came with an audible reaction from the audience. He’d become aware of them years earlier, and banded together with others like him “to make a difference to the world.” But some of his comrades in arms lost their way. “Greed set in, and we split apart. And all the good we’d done, well, it amounted to nothing,” Linderman says.

Then Linderman drops a bombshell, literally and figuratively: the explosion is to be the catalyst for a better future. When Nathan wonders out aloud about the cost in lives, Linderman counters, “There’s six and a half billion people on the planet, that’s less than .07%. Come on, that’s an acceptable loss by anyone’s count.”

“It is your destiny, Nathan, to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation, a world,” Linderman continues. And to drive the point home, Linderman unveils a prophetic painting of Nathan Petrelli in the Oval Office, seemingly painted by Isaac Mendez.

“If you know all this, you also know the exploding man is my brother Peter,” Nathan says.

“As I said, we all have our role to play. Peter’s curtain call will come the day after you’re elected.”

“.07%,” the first of the final five episode of “Heroes’” first year, is scheduled to air on April 23rd on NBC.

So it looks like Peter is going to blow up then... Hiro already travelled into the future twice to see the bomb exploding and to see the aftermath. I really liked Peter but maybe there's some way he'll survive, although it seems very unlikely.

So it looks like Peter is going to blow up then... Hiro already travelled into the future twice to see the bomb exploding and to see the aftermath. I really liked Peter but maybe there's some way he'll survive, although it seems very unlikely.

Well Peter's not met up with the radioactive man. Now he's been put in captivity like the man who can read minds. I am assuming this because he was sedated and taken away, I'm pretty sure.

So how can Peter now blow up? Unless he absorbs to many powers. But Sylar has loads of powers.

I was so surpised at that twist when Mohinder turns around and know's that the man was Sylar. Then he turns around and was messing with him. Bleedin great.

Heres some of IGNs versions of the Heroes, Mii style:

Claire Bennet

heroes-20070319071403114.jpg

Hiro Nakamura

heroes-20070319071402848.jpg

Matt Parkman

heroes-20070319071403895.jpg

Mr. Bennet / HRG

heroes-20070319071403379.jpg

Nathan Petrelli

heroes-20070319071402254.jpg

Niki Sanders

heroes-20070319071404160.jpg

Peter Petrelli

heroes-20070319071403629.jpg

Sylar / Gabriel Gray

heroes-20070319071402582.jpg

Those are awesome. Really do look quite like them.

Mr Bennet is the one I think looks most like him.