NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

I hate torrents, they never work for me. I always download from Rapidshare, takes 5-10 mins.

mine are from tv torrents.com though, which almost always tops 250kbps rates. today, on my dads supposedly good connection, I'm getting 15. fuck!

I can't believe we have to wait 5 weeks to find out what happens. That was a great ending but it's gonna be so long until the next episode!

What, it doesnt air in the US for another 5 weeks?

Or you mean the Europeans have to wait 5 weeks?

Only 2.8% done for me, didnt know it was already out.

What, it doesnt air in the US for another 5 weeks?

Or you mean the Europeans have to wait 5 weeks?

Only 2.8% done for me, didnt know it was already out.

Yes. :cry:

Larter Reveals Heroes Secrets

Ali Larter—who plays Heroes' troubled Niki Sanders and her kickass doppelganger, Jessica—revealed that one of her personalities takes over—or perhaps the two merge into a new one—in the March 5 episode, "Parasite." "One of the things that [series creator] Tim [Kring] was saying that we're kind of letting out was [that] one of the characters definitely takes control of me," Larter said in an interview over the weekend at San Francisco's WonderCon. "You'll see Monday."

Larter remained coy about which personality prevails, but squealed when asked if Niki dies, as rumored: "I don't know! You have to watch on Monday!" Larter added: "[One of them is] definitely the one that's taking control. And we're really moving into a merging of the two characters."

Larter also revealed that the first season's final episodes will bring everything to a head, with a convergence of the main characters. "We're going in to shoot the finale, which I can't believe it; I mean, we're going to start shooting it in a couple weeks," Larter said. "The two-hour finale, and all the characters are going to be coming together and meeting each other, and, you know, there's definitely, like, a desperate tone in the air, and ... the stakes are really high. So people are taking on different powers. Milo's [Ventimiglia] character [Peter Petrelli] is taking them [on]. Sylar's [Zachary Quinto] [is] taking them [on], and, you know, it's definitely going to be good versus evil."

Meanwhile, Jeph Loeb, co-executive producer of the hit NBC series, told an audience at WonderCon that the season's final episodes will wrap up the arc of the first season and answer all the questions raised in the pilot. The finale will also seal the fates of some characters, while raising new questions and leaving open a number of cliffhangers leading into the second season, for which the producers are already preparing, he added.

Heroes Changes In Season 2

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

The first season of Heroes is exploring what happens when a disparate group of ordinary people discover they have extraordinary abilities and attempt to save New York from disaster.

"Heroes needs to evolve, and if we are positing an idea that this is happening all over the world to many, many people, then we get to see some of those people and see how their story fits in."

Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again."

I hope they don't stop following any of the characters we've seen so far (or at least the ones that survive the finale). It wouldn't be the same if it started a whole different story with completely different people.

I just saw the two first episodes, and let me tell you, that was bleeping amazing. Hiro rocks so hard.

I adore this cast of characters, i really really do and its going to be a shame to see some of them leave.

I hate that each episode ends with an amazingly big cliffhanger. Then you're releaved to see it finish the next episode, I'm not liking that the end of Season 1 will leave even more cliffhangers. Gonna be hard waiting all that time.

I have only just started to get into this. Watched a couple on the Sci-Fi channel but have no idea what episodes so im currently downloading 1-17 which is over 5GB :/

What has season 1 ended in USA already?

Just finished watching ep 4 on sci-fi, brilliant, once again Hiro PWNZ, i loved when he was reluctant to use his powers and his friend references Spiderman to convince him otherwise, classic

What has season 1 ended in USA already?

Just finished watching ep 4 on sci-fi, brilliant, once again Hiro PWNZ, i loved when he was reluctant to use his powers and his friend references Spiderman to convince him otherwise, classic

Heroes is having a five weeks break in US then show the last four episodes but the last episode will be two hours long.

Peter Drinknig game has come to an end ;-;

But MY god that was an epic episode, They till amange to get better everyweek but Damn them all for taking a break and ending with that type of bloody cliffhanger =(

I've been trying to find a way to d/l some episodes that i'm gonna miss when on holiday (eps 7 - 10), i tried my limewire but couldn't find any, tried a torrent for the first time but was getting a really shitty d/l speed (was gonna take over 14hours, wtf?, i'm on a 1meg connection, could be why?)

Then i realised when i tried limewire i searched from "heros" instead of "heroes" (duh), so doing the proper search returned a nice number of results expect of the 4 eps i know i'll miss it only found 2, eps 7 and 8, 9 to 16 appear to be missing, damnit

EDIT:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, cliffhanger to episode 4

Future Hiro, that was FRACKING great, i was only thinking today also, "I wonder will we see a Hiro from the future come back to help and there'll be two Hiro's"

And it FRACKING happened.... i wonder am i gaining the power to see the future?

(note: i have not ever, nor do i ever plan to, use heroine....actually just thinking on that, i wonder does the choice to use that drug in the show have anything to do with the first 4 letters spelling "hero")

I'm glad to hear the New York disaster story line will end on episode 23.

although I'm a bit skeptic about the rest of season 2.

How the hell can they leave us like that for 5 weeks!

I can't wait that long!