NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

I don't like how hiro and ando split up, they were good together. I hope they're not apart for long

They'll start airing it here soon as well. The ads are making it look very interesting, I can't wait!

They'll start airing it here soon as well. The ads are making it look very interesting, I can't wait!

It was aired last night/two nights ago. The first 2 episodes.

@The Peeps

yeah its a shame that happened. I hope Ando somewhoe reunites with him, it was a really good pairing.

Stan Lee really shouldn't appear in these things. At the most, a part as an extra like the jury member in the Trial of the Incredible Hulk, but not speaking parts. He may be a very talented man with somewhat of a legacy but damn, acting is not his strength.

Yes I saw it, but I still think that. I didn't like his parts in the Spider-man movies either, somehow I felt that they infringed on the "real world" and pushed the fourth wall somewhat. It's disillusioning. I know the man deserves respect, but I don't want to see him in my shows >.>

Didn't even spot him in either of those so I guess it wasn't a problem there ^^ Then again I only watched Daredevil once. Never again.

He's in them all. From teh Wiki:

In X-Men (2000), Lee appears as a hotdog vendor on the beach when Senator Kelly materializes naked onshore after escaping from Magneto.

In Spider-Man (2002), he appeared during Spider-Man's first battle with the Green Goblin, pulling a little girl away from falling debris.

In Daredevil (2003), the blind child, Matt Murdock, stops Lee from crossing the street and getting hit by a car.

In Hulk (2003), he appears walking alongside former TV-series Hulk Lou Ferrigno in an early scene, both as security guards at Bruce Banner's lab.

In Spider-Man 2 (2004), Lee again pulls an innocent person away from danger during Spider-Man's first battle with Doctor Octopus.

In Fantastic Four (2005), Lee appears for the first time as a character from the comics, in a role credited as Willie Lumpkin, the mail carrier who greets the Fantastic Four as they enter the Baxter Building elevator.

In X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), Lee and Chris Claremont appear as two of Jean Grey's neighbors in the opening scenes set 20 years ago. Lee, credited as "Waterhose man," is watering the lawn when Jean telekinetically lifts the water from the hose into the air.

Daredevil, the first X'men and the Hulk I didnt see him in, I saw him in the rest. Thing is he isnt the sole creator of those comics. My brother told me a wlong time ago, I cant remember much, but someone else actually created them all. He just was part of it. Now he's renowned for making them.

Cant believe he's in Heroes though, it kinda ruined it for me, in a way.

Daredevil, the first X'men and the Hulk I didnt see him in, I saw him in the rest. Thing is he isnt the sole creator of those comics. My brother told me a wlong time ago, I cant remember much, but someone else actually created them all. He just was part of it. Now he's renowned for making them.

Cant believe he's in Heroes though, it kinda ruined it for me, in a way.

He created the franchises with jack Kirby. Lee was the writer, Kirby the artist. Lee's never been credited with the sole claim to fame, but he did create the ideas for each one. Kirby most likely designed all the characters.

Ep17 - "Company Man"

Infomation

Mr Bennet's past catches up to him as Matt and Ted Sprague, come to Texas looking for answers, and take him, his wife, son and Claire hostage -- leading to a tragic, explosive showdown. Secrets are revealed and new threats to the "heroes" are introduced.

Previews

Ep 17 - 18 (One)

Ep 17 - 18 (Two)

benfire1.jpg

benfire2.jpg

Heroes will now be shown on sundays in Canada.

just downlaoding it now, I washocked to see it already aired and uplaoded but w00t for early Heroes ep ^^

That episode was amazing! Definitely the best one so far.

So what do you guys think the haitien was making Mr. Bennet forget? They said there couldn't be any doubt cast over him so I'm guessing he had to forget about his feelings for Claire... so is he now going to have to hunt down his own daughter? A fantastic ending to a fantastic episode but things are definitely going to get even better.

The Canadian versiono exactly the same as the American? I'll get it now then.

Holy hell on a stick, that was the Best episode of anything that has ever aired, I have no idea how they do it but every week jsut gets a hell of a lot better than the last.

and Lil Hiro XD Awsome

Damn! I can't wait to watch this weeks episode! My favourite character is psycho split personality super strong lady!!...whats her name?

Damn! I can't wait to watch this weeks episode! My favourite character is psycho split personality super strong lady!!...whats her name?

Niki/Jessica?!?

She's my least favourite. She's done nothing good imo.

Niki/Jessica?!?

She's my least favourite. She's done nothing good imo.

I think she is the most interesting and she gotten even better since the last episode

I think she is the most interesting and she gotten even better since the last episode

Ah, right so you're not watching the UK aired one. I think it'll get confusing now.

Anyway yeah thats getting a bit interesting, but thats just simple things to do. Its not like it requires any power other than will.