NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Giggidy! This weeks episode is shit hot, on many varied levels.

is actually like Sylar, it seems. What we assumed to be a temporary, proxy thing, is in fact permanent, making him as potentially powerful as everyones favourite super human serial killer.

He's clearly got a thing for southern blondes.

is actually like Sylar, it seems. What we assumed to be a temporary, proxy thing, is in fact permanent, making him as potentially powerful as everyones favourite super human serial killer.

Maybe a battle between those two is planned for the end of this series, that'd be cool to watch if

Peter manages to control his powers... although whatever powers Sylar has when Peter meets him will automatically transfer to Peter too though wont they? And vice versa.

Oh come on, Matt vs Nikki/Jessica! Easily! You just have to watch episode 14 to see why. Which, by the by, was an incredible episode!

Looking good, I hope none of the main characters are killed off... although if it's any of them I hope it's one of Nikki and co, they're the most boring imo.

Ep 14 was really good. Damn ending they always do, to be continued. Gets me riled up when I see it aafter something crazy happens. I don't see why we're still following Niki/Jessica, what relevance do they have in the story? She slept with Nathan great....now what?

Ep15 - Run

AS MATT AND SURESH FACE GRAVE DANGER, THE SCANDALOUS TRUTH ABOUT CLAIRE'S REAL FATHER IS REVEALED; CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON ("DR. WHO") AND JESSALYN GILSIG ("NIP/TUCK") GUEST-STAR -- While the scandalous truth about Claire's real father is revealed, her adoptive mother (guest star Ashley Crow) faces a crisis. Matt (Greg Grunberg) takes a job as a bodyguard for a crooked attorney (guest star Aron Malsky), which puts him in the crosshairs of Linderman's very familiar new assassin. Hiro (Golden Globe nominee Masi Oka) and Ando (guest star James Kyson Lee) return to Las Vegas to find the sword, but get sidetracked by a damsel in distress (guest star Missi Pyle). Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) finds someone on the list and unknowingly puts himself in grave danger. Meanwhile, Simone (Tawny Cypress) turns to some unlikely help in her and Nathan's (Adrian Pasdar) struggle to find Peter (Milo Ventimiglia). Santiago Cabrera, Noah Gray-Cabey, Ali Larter and Leonard Roberts also star. Jessalyn Gilsig, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Lisa Lackey, Zachary Quinto and Cristine Rose guest-star.

Previews

Canadian

USA

Claire and Meredith

Claire and Mr. Bennet

Matt

Nathan and Angel Petrelli

Futher Eps Preview

Someone Flies, Someone Dies :shock:

Episode 15 was a good one. Sounds like 16 will be good aswell.

I really just can't wait until the next episode, I want to see more of Peter who turned out to be Claire's uncle so maybe she'll stay with him seeing as she's so eager to get away from her dad.

Taken from a comment on that site...

'If i remember right, before the hiatus of Lost Damon and Carlton said in one of the podcasts, it would be possible Heros and Lost gets together somehow ...

sorry, cannot remember when and where it was said exactly!'

Walt from Lost did seem to have some kind of psychic ability that The Others wanted or knew about so it ties in. Oh yeah and Desmond.

I think Heroes should stay seperate from Lost but I think it's probably just a coincidence anyway.

Looks like Nikki & Jessica are going to be split in two soon because Nikki was not in the mirror but behind Jessica on the stairs.

Must be because Matt's power?

Ep16 - "Unexpected"

Info: Peter painfully learns that someone close may have betrayed him and Claude. Matt's world spirals out of control when radioactive man Ted Sprague and Hana Gitelman, a fierce young woman with "wireless" mental abilities, drop into his life. After blood is spilled, Hiro makes a difficult decision about his mission. Claire is unable to contain her anger at her father.

Previews

USA

Canadian

New Hero

Ted & Hana

Suresh and Sylar

Claire

Simone and Nathan

Ted and Matt

I cant wait to see how Claire will shout at her father, I havnt had my memory wiped you son of a bitch! that would be funny to see.

Cant wait now.

woo for those of us who have been waiting it's finally beginning in the UK on the Sci Fi channel in 10 minutes :D been so so looking forward to this

woo for those of us who have been waiting it's finally beginning in the UK on the Sci Fi channel in 10 minutes :D been so so looking forward to this

Lots of adverts posters around my town.

I've been attempting to convince fellow Lost fans to also watch it but some of them get put off because it's on the Sci Fi channel... i mean for christ sake.

Saw quite a few adverts for it in Cheetham Hill. I had to look on the internet it started at 10, which wouldn't be good for peopel who were interested in it not knowing.

I wanted other peopel to watch it in my family but only my mum did and even so she fell asleep. I've seen it so I've come back on the computer.

Watched it, bloody awesome! Loved everything about it, things to do with fate/time always fascinate me.

I thought last week was kinda dull, but this week was a real return to form :) a great episode, lots of action and more intrigue, and we finally find out

what was meant by "Someone flies, someone dies" - but I didn't really like Simone that much anyway. Though I was surprised at Peter's attempts to save her, he's a Nurse, he could've put pressure on the wound and flown off to a hospital...

Thought the episode was great.

Loved how Peter could use any power at will. I really didnt like Simone so I'm kinda glad shes dead. I dont like how Hiro now split with ANdo. Thought that was a good couple to follow.

Why does Stan Lee have to appear in everythign to do with superheroes!?

Thought the episode was great.

Loved how Peter could use any power at will. I really didnt like Simone so I'm kinda glad shes dead. I dont like how Hiro now split with ANdo. Thought that was a good couple to follow.

Why does Stan Lee have to appear in everythign to do with superheroes!?

Because he is the Daddy of it all.