NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

It's getting hard to follow with all thee jumps in timeline. One lovely episode and a nice return of Sylar - though I still don't get why he did blow up New York city.. Ah well. Let's hope it becomes good stuff - since the ending is near, and unlike LOST, this will have an ending.

EDIT by Jordan: Spoiler tags pleeeeease!

Ugh only 10% more to go on this. I'm really looking forward to it,

I wish Issac didn't have to die. Dunno why, it just seems that Sylar's going a bit too far now.

It's getting hard to follow with all thee jumps in timeline. One lovely episode and a nice return of Sylar - though I still don't get why he did blow up New York city.. Ah well. Let's hope it becomes good stuff - since the ending is near, and unlike LOST, this will have an ending.

Sylar didn't blow up NY. Peter blew it up but Sylar disguised as Nathan blamed Sylar because then everyone would think Sylar is dead, so he wouldn't be hunted anymore.

Wooo just downloading chapter 20 :D:D:D can't wait . . . . *waits* . . . COME ON!!!!

Sylar didn't blow up NY. Peter blew it up but Sylar disguised as Nathan blamed Sylar because then everyone would think Sylar is dead, so he wouldn't be hunted anymore.

No, he did. If he blew up, nobody would think of him anyway. I'm pretty sure he blew up NY because of one, very simple, reason: Hiro was supposed to stop Sylar from exploding by killing him, but he healed himself (by the power he acquired by killing Clair in the future and traveling in the past, oh wait - He can't travel to the past, can he? That means he has killed Hiro...) Ah well, it's too complicated.

I thought the **SPOILER** in the title pointed for lack of support/need of spoiler-tags.

001595186gl8.jpg

Even if you didn't spoiler-tag that, nobody would understand. It looks like the financial results of Sony in the past quarter.

Just caught up with the last 18 episodes. What a great series! It might even be outdoing 24 at the moment and definately outdoing Lost in terms of watchability!

Latest episode was pretty cool. Only part I disliked is it seemed like they were cutting back on budget/effort in certain parts

The fights with Peter, Hiro and Sylar, they cut away what would've been some cool action sequences

I don't think it was anything to do with budget, it was more to do with fitting all the exposition into 42 minutes. Fantastic episode anyway and I'm sure the rest of the season will live up to expectations. I just hope they can keep the quality up for season two.

I don't think it was anything to do with budget, it was more to do with fitting all the exposition into 42 minutes. Fantastic episode anyway and I'm sure the rest of the season will live up to expectations. I just hope they can keep the quality up for season two.

Thank God season two doesn't continue the story of season one, but instead tells some different stories. Much better idea than continuing the series forever with the same story.

How is killing Sylar going to save NYC if it's Peter that blows up?

Just caught up with the last 18 episodes. What a great series! It might even be outdoing 24 at the moment and definately outdoing Lost in terms of watchability!

Fuckin A! If you need more, I have them all.

Ep 20 though eh? Brilliant. Easily one of the best. The condensed time scale just made it so compelling. It's nice to see what they're really stopping from happening.

How is killing Sylar going to save NYC if it's Peter that blows up?

Well it will save the world, not just NYC...As Sylar takes over the world in the future. We will have to see how/if Peter explodes! :)

Latest episode was pretty cool. Only part I disliked is it seemed like they were cutting back on budget/effort in certain parts

The fights with Peter, Hiro and Sylar, they cut away what would've been some cool action sequences

Would've been great to see but they're probably just saving a showdown for the series finale. I'm thinking it will be Hiro and Peter together against Sylar, Peter would need to weaken/distract Sylar so that Hiro can stab him.

I think it's great how the story has worked out, the writing really is excellent. Save the cheerleader, save the world. If they hadn't saved Claire then Sylar would have got her power and been unstoppable.

about that. They're probably just teasing us all for some huge fight in the last episode. Everyone wants see a proper peter/sylar fight so I bet they're waiting until then.

That was freaking awesome.

I dont even need to expand on that.

Quoted fo shizzle.

I think it was one of the best episodes up to now.

So how many eps we got left? :(

think it's three left, but the last one is a double episode :D

No, he did. If he blew up, nobody would think of him anyway. I'm pretty sure he blew up NY because of one, very simple, reason: Hiro was supposed to stop Sylar from exploding by killing him, but he healed himself (by the power he acquired by killing Clair in the future and traveling in the past, oh wait - He can't travel to the past, can he? That means he has killed Hiro...) Ah well, it's too complicated.

I thought the **SPOILER** in the title pointed for lack of support/need of spoiler-tags.

Then scroll to 34:40. Peter says: "The bomb, it was me."

Great episode!

Anyone else catch onto Sylar's plan? He was going to have every single super-human killed and then steal their powers and basically become god!

tbh im thinking that the series is going to end with a Hiro vs Sylar fight (Hiro doesnt need Peter's help to win that one) and then Peter exploding

I keep getting confused with my own theories because I constantly forget that Sylar doesn't "absorb" powers the way Peter does.

Also I didn't think this thread was really in need of spoiler tagging, except maybe for the latest episode... it does have the warning in the title and first post.