NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Peeps:

having Claire erased from his mind so they Matt wouldn't be able to see him thinking about her, thus letting her escape. Had a lump in my throat then....Such a fantastic scene.

There is going to be a episode set five years in the future Hiro's timeline. :shock:

I heard about that one and it's coming up soon so they say, also eals with him gonig in the ast and well you all saw what the painting depicts, Can't wait for that episode it's gonna be awsome.

Ah, right so you're not watching the UK aired one. I think it'll get confusing now.

Anyway yeah thats getting a bit interesting, but thats just simple things to do. Its not like it requires any power other than will.

Yea, sorry! I'm watching the American releases. What I think makes her interesting is that she has a complete lack of control over her powers...it gets better aswell! Sorry if I ruined anything for you I just made the stupid assumption that everyone was watch the American aired episodes! :red:

There is going to be a episode set five years in the future Hiro's timeline. :shock:

AWE and SOME!!!

Yea, sorry! I'm watching the American releases. What I think makes her interesting is that she has a complete lack of control over her powers...it gets better aswell! Sorry if I ruined anything for you I just made the stupid assumption that everyone was watch the American aired episodes! :red:

Ah but I am watching the American showings aswell. Yeah she has no control but i dont think its a power.

Personaly I dont like her. Hiro is awesome everyone will say, my favourite is the:

invisble guy. cos hes british and invisible.

Ah but I am watching the American showings aswell. Yeah she has no control but i dont think its a power.

Personaly I dont like her. Hiro is awesome everyone will say, my favourite is the:

invisble guy. cos hes british and invisible.

Yea the whole American/England episode thing is really confusing, especially since I don't want to ruin the show for anyone!

Good choice!

Her power is uber strength, but that wouldn't have been interesting without her trashing stuff, which the Niki part of her does. Plus I like her nasty attitude. Hero use to be my favourite along with her but I find the whole 'get the sword' story line a bit dull...although I can't wait till he actually gets it!

I think that Hiro was really cool before he lost his power, I dont see why he needs the sword anyway. No-one else has any possesions they need to use to make their ability work. Maybe it does add length to his story but its alright. It was best inthe first few episodes where he saves the girl from the truck and cheats at poker.

My dads gotten into this now. He just watched episode 3 that was just on.

I said why dont they show the rest of the episodes this week or something. I mean we are 14 weeks ahead of him/everyone else. Thats 3 and a bit months.

I think that Hiro was really cool before he lost his power, I dont see why he needs the sword anyway. No-one else has any possesions they need to use to make their ability work. Maybe it does add length to his story but its alright. It was best inthe first few episodes where he saves the girl from the truck and cheats at poker.

My dads gotten into this now. He just watched episode 3 that was just on.

I said why dont they show the rest of the episodes this week or something. I mean we are 14 weeks ahead of him/everyone else. Thats 3 and a bit months.

I told my friend to check it out a couple months ago but he never got round to it. Last week he watched all the episodes that were out in 2 nights! Crazy!

I'm watching this on Sci-Fi, after only 3 episodes i damn well see what alll te fuss is about.

I love the Japanese guy, and it's brilliant they have him speaking Japanese with Subs, instead of having him speak English to me mass-market friendly, like Jin in Lost.

A definate unique take on the human evolution/x-men theme that works really well without being too "out there" like that Mutant X show

It was pretty good, yeah. Not my favourite so far. I just had a 2 day blow out watching all the episodes so far, and was insanely lucky to find that just as i'd finished watching #16, #17 was avaliable.

I hope they don't do any more single plot episodes though, thats the main problem I have with "Lost". The Structure of most "Heroes" episodes - and early "Lost" actually - is that there is more than one thing going on, stays fresh that way and allows the viewer relief is they don't like a particular character of plot (I'm talking about you Dr. Jack).

It was pretty good, yeah. Not my favourite so far. I just had a 2 day blow out watching all the episodes so far, and was insanely lucky to find that just as i'd finished watching #16, #17 was avaliable.

I hope they don't do any more single plot episodes though, thats the main problem I have with "Lost". The Structure of most "Heroes" episodes - and early "Lost" actually - is that there is more than one thing going on, stays fresh that way and allows the viewer relief is they don't like a particular character of plot (I'm talking about you Dr. Jack).

I'm thinking this will be a one off. I thought it worked brilliantly myself- that sledge hammer of an ending would not have been so powerful if the episode had been done any other way.

I'm in awe at how good some of the CGI is. When you compare that to Doctor Who or Primeval, there's no contest. Those darned Americans pump so much cash into their programming.

and Linderman we finalyl get to see him, Can't wait for it

Awesome, I've wanted to know who he is fro along time.

episode 17 is taking its time downloading. :( Hopefully will be done by tonight.

I'm watching this on Sci-Fi, after only 3 episodes i damn well see what alll te fuss is about.

I love the Japanese guy, and it's brilliant they have him speaking Japanese with Subs, instead of having him speak English to me mass-market friendly, like Jin in Lost.

A definate unique take on the human evolution/x-men theme that works really well without being too "out there" like that Mutant X show

Yeah me too. Hiro is an amazing character, so damn likeable.

The new hero in next week preview is called Candice Wilmer (Missy Peregrym) and she is a shapeshifter.

18m.jpg

The new hero in next week preview is called Candice Wilmer (Missy Peregrym) and she is a shapeshifter.

MissyPereg_Grant_10003984_400.jpg

Hey i know her, what did she used to be in? She's a fine piece of woman:love:

*HEY MOKONG SNAP OUT OF IT*

Huh, what?

Oh yeah right...I wanted to ask (though this may cause me some sort of spoiler but i must ask), the girl with the "psycho reflection" power what power exactly is she meant to have?

Though a part of me gets the feeling her power/split personality complex may have been inspired by the Elfien Lied manga/anime to some extent...someone correct me if i'm wrong?

She was in:

Stick It (2006) .... Haley Graham

"Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles" .... Molly Griggs (3 episodes, 2006)

- The Mansion Dance (2006) TV Episode .... Molly Griggs

- 33.1 (2006) TV Episode .... Molly Griggs

- Yang (2006) TV Episode .... Molly Griggs

"Life As We Know It" .... Jackie Bradford (13 episodes, 2004-2005)

- You Must Be Trippin' (2005) TV Episode .... Jackie Bradford

- Breaking Away (2005) TV Episode .... Jackie Bradford

- A Little Problem (2005) TV Episode .... Jackie Bradford

- Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Junk (2005) TV Episode .... Jackie Bradford

- Papa Wheelie (2005) TV Episode .... Jackie Bradford

(8 more)

Catwoman (2004) (uncredited) .... Test Subject

"Andromeda" .... Lissett (1 episode, 2004)

... aka Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda (USA: complete title)

- Time Out of Mind (2004) TV Episode .... Lissett

Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss (2004) (TV) .... Tina

"Smallville" .... Molly Griggs (1 episode, 2004)

... aka Smallville Beginnings (USA: rerun title)

... aka Smallville: Superman the Early Years (UK: promotional title)

- Delete (2004) TV Episode .... Molly Griggs

"Tru Calling" .... Gina (1 episode, 2003)

- Putting Out Fires (2003) TV Episode .... Gina

"Jake 2.0" .... Girl in Bar (1 episode, 2003)

- Jerry 2.0 (2003) TV Episode .... Girl in Bar

"Black Sash" .... Tory Stratton (1 episode, 2003)

- The Prodigal Son (2003) TV Episode .... Tory Stratton

"The Chris Isaak Show" .... Julia (1 episode, 2002)

- Gimme Shelter (2002) TV Episode .... Julia

"Dark Angel" .... Hottie Blood (1 episode, 2002)

... aka James Cameron's Dark Angel (USA)

- Love in Vein (2002) TV Episode .... Hottie Blood

Oh yeah right...I wanted to ask (though this may cause me some sort of spoiler but i must ask), the girl with the "psycho reflection" power what power exactly is she meant to have?

Though a part of me gets the feeling her power/split personality complex may have been inspired by the Elfien Lied manga/anime to some extent...someone correct me if i'm wrong?

She is inspired by Hulk & Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

This is of my believing, so someone whos up to date on the American showing correst me if Im wrong.

Jessica is Niki's sister. If you want me to go more detail:

Jessica was killed my someone and is angry

Her dad

Jessica killed the people whoe DL, her boyfriend/husband, supposedly killed. She, Niki, never knew she did it.

So if you want to be spoiled for many episodes ahead, dont read.

As I've said before I dont think she has a 'power'. She's just infected by something to make Jessica so strong that she can kill those 2 people in her garage in the 1st/2nd episode.

Episode 17 was fucking awesome.

I'm feeling really shocked

Surely the Haitian won't remove ALL of Mr. Bennett's memory about Claire, just the last couple of days? Or maybe just that he's been hiding the truth?

OMG!! I just saw the latest episode it was so effing awesome!!! It was a nice change of pace from the usual multi-story structure. Really good!

Best bit is Hiro with his Gameboy!!

OMG!! I just saw the latest episode it was so effing awesome!!! It was a nice change of pace from the usual multi-story structure. Really good!

Best bit is Hiro with his Gameboy!!

littlehiroag2.gif:p