NEurope
THE ganondorflol

Bowser or Ganon?

Who would win a fight between Bowser or Ganon? A dragon monster who captures a damsel to fight a fat italian plumber, or an evil overlord who casts the land in shadow, kills anyone who gets in his way and fights a strong warrior trained in swordfighting with the triforce of courage.

Bowser would fry him.

Ganon's good but Bowser's much better and stronger and badder than a pig-man.

What we really want is a cross over game where Bowser takes Princess Zelda and/ or Ganon gets Princess Toadstool. Imagine Bowser getting in a tangle with Link then getting slain, and Ganon humiliated as Mario simply stomps him. I think we're onto something here! :bouncy:

They're both a bit naff, but I'm guessing Ganon would. He's big and black and has a big sword. No, that isn't a double entendre...

Two of the greatest heros of all time being Link & Mario constantly defeat their respective enemies. Neither would defeat each other and would form an alliance to destroy both Link & Mario.

But if they were to strictly be in a one on one fight without assistance of triforce powers (which is the equivalent of performance enhanced drugs) , Bowser would win out on pure strength.

Well from my experience isn't bowser more of a comical/idiot villian?

In such a case surely the more serious, forward thinking ganondorf would come out the victor.

Seeing as he can never die but only be sealed away, something I'm pretty sure Bowser wouldn't comprehend. Bowser would probably just try to beat the hell out of the insanely fast ganon.

Hmm...too much thought into this. The geek in me is spreading.

Surely it depends on if:

- Bowser is on a "trap door", and places the button for said trap door in a convenient place.

- Bowser places the bombs that can be used to destroy him around the edges of the arena.

PIG VS TERRAPIN THING!!!

Damn you Zell :heh:

Officially he's a kappa :heh:

Ganondorf. :D

Also the best looking Ganondorf is:

150px-Ganon_ww.jpg

And the best looking Bowser is:

180px-Giga_Bowser.jpg

I reckon it'd pretty much even, but I don;t think either of those were the best looking renditions of those characters. I like OOT Ganon and Mario 64 Bowser!

Well in Smash, ganon is better...

And he always will be. He's such a better villian than Bowser (look at me, I throw fireballs, and to beat me in 2d mario games, jump over my head and press the switch that closes the bridge..)

Sunshine bowser would win, because he's such a hard boss...

erm, that was sarcasm right?

I think it would be a stalemate.

Blanka vs. Ganon vs. Bowser, now that's a fight.

I think it would be a stalemate.

Blanka vs. Ganon vs. Bowser, now that's a fight.

er... I really don;t think Blanka can be compared to those two gaming powerhouses!

Go turn on Super Smash Bros Melee, set them on level 9 preset difficulty with a fair normal stage and set the time for 99 minutes or 99 stock (lives). See who wings. I would put money on Ganondorf, as Bowser seems to have a preset to be slightly inferior to other characters, I don't think its technically possible for Bowser to OUTRIGHT beat certain characters on preset difficulty levels.