NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Digital drugs

Thanks for the link to the file, I really really wanna try these, but I've had a headache come on in the last few hours. I rarely get headaches, so I'm really pissed off, and I don't want to be trying any of these with a headache distracting me.

Ok these results are based on 3 project rub tests using the digital drug juice it!. Looking for improved reaction time, enhancement of receptivity and accelerated learning

Attempt1: Got the furthest I have been so far. which might be due to a reaction time increase.

Attempt2: good level of reaction time but there were accuracy issues.

Attempt3: noticed upcoming events and prepared for them to happen, reduced levels of accuracy issues but still had some.

One last test: I haven't had the volume up on max so I'll give this a shot:

Ended in failure but was a massive improvement compared to how well I've done the level ever before.However I'll leave the results as inconclusive for now as by playing over and over I would naturally get better anyway.

Ok after the dose had been administrated, I managed to finish the level on my second attempt. Weird huh.

Update: only to find there was another stinking level

just make sure you dont OD and hang yourself, like everybody does on real drugs.

/sarcasm.

Ok, I just tried Marijuana1. Basically, my setup was lying in bed, light on, TV and everything off so there was no sort of background sounds, other than except maybe the fan of the laptop. I was lying in bed, in a bit of a mummy position, using some Phillips in ear earphones. I just finished a few minutes ago, and don't feel all that different except relaxed. I feel kinda relaxed I'd say(more than usual), and my hearing feels weird lol. It's kind of like waking from a brief sleep, like when you get a 1 hour nap or so. I wasn't concentrating so much directly on the sound, and couldn't help my mind from wandering onto other things, but I'm not giving up on it yet, I'll try a different dose tomorrow. I'm gonna try and get to sleep soon whilst I'm feeling relaxed like, but I might have something to eat first.

My mate sent me a copy of this that lets me use the doses as much as I want. I found the French Roast one helped me a bit when trying to go 3 nights without sleep but 2 hours before I was due to go to college I fell a sleep and failed my mission perhaps i should try it again.

but 2 hours before I was due to go to college I fell a sleep and failed my mission perhaps i should try it again.

lol, reading that like that made me laugh, wouldn't it be easier if life was just one big video game which you could retry? I dunno if the copy I have now lets you reuse doses, but apparently if you copy them to my documents or something then copy them there again after use it should work again.

these instructions were with it too but I ant had to use them.

"This is for those of you Who don't have the cracked or "Magic Keyed" version of I-Doser.

For unlimited Doses, follow these steps:

1. create a folder on your desktop and put all of your doses in it

2. right click on the folder and Send To > My Documents

Alternate method:

After you use up a dose, open the dose with WOrdpad or Notepad. Now change a few characters

on the first line. This seems to work with some, but not all, doses .

You will now have fully working duplicate doses! Proceed to frying your brain with virtual drugs!!!!"

If only life was a video game I could have traded in long ago.

I jsut copied the file with all the doses in it to my documents to see if i could get them twice. Also, im gonna try and use audacity or freecorder to record these wile they're running, then have them saved as MP3 files to get high at school.

EDIT: Also i jsut wet myself because there's a lucid dream one, i am definitely going to use that.

I tried anesthesia, supposedly one of the strongest ones. It did nothing except make my ears go funny for a while. Total bullshit.

I tried 'Cocaine' earlier today, same setup as last time and pretty much no effect again. I don't think everyone is susceptible to these influences maybe? I'll give a lucid dreaming one a go tonight though, maybe it'll work.

EDIT: Also i jsut wet myself because there's a lucid dream one, i am definitely going to use that.

I tried that one last night while falling asleep. All it did for me was wipe any memory of what the last thing I did was and also I don't think I had any dreams at all, but I slept well.

Is there a digital version of Rohypnol on there?

If so, do any ladies want to chat on MSN? I have a file to send you.

I just did the one that is called froast its designed you wake you up in the morning. Anywho I was feeling really drowsy and now I am happy to report I feel wide awake.

I think I tried lucid dreaming 2, this time I had my light off and only the laptop on, but I fell asleep sometime during the last 10 minutes of it!

I slept well, and managed to wake up to my alarm, but I was still tired too. I know I had some dreams, but I can't recall any details exactly, and I feel like I had lucidity at one point but it was very brief, I could be imagining it though! I was actually telling myself out loud that I would remember my dreams and realise I'm dreaming without waking up whilst I was listening to it, dunno if that had any effect though. Gonna try this one again tonight.

Is there a digital version of Rohypnol on there?

If so, do any ladies want to chat on MSN? I have a file to send you.

Post more.

Hmm, jumped straight in with "ecstasy1". Proceeded to waste a lot of time. Felt no effect.

Sign in to follow this