NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
david.dakota

Harker: New Game for Wii

I've not seen this game listed on N-E, or any other site bar Game Trailers website which has a teaster trailer up.

The Developer's website confirms the game is a re-imagining of Bram Stocker's Dracula with Jonathon Harker as the protagonist fighting hordes of Buffy-inspired vimpires in his bid to save Mini from the clutches of Dracula.

The game is being prepped for release late 2008 for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently without a publisher, according to Game Trailers. Developer, The Collective, was responsible for the 2006 game The Da Vinci Code game.

I've not seen this game listed on N-E, or any other site bar Game Trailers website which has a teaster trailer up.

The Developer's website confirms the game is a re-imagining of Bram Stocker's Dracula with Jonathon Harker as the protagonist fighting hordes of Buffy-inspired vimpires in his bid to save Mini from the clutches of Dracula.

The game is being prepped for release late 2008 for Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently without a publisher, according to Game Trailers. Developer, The Collective, was responsible for the 2006 game The Da Vinci Code game.

Thread established already for this game back in 2006.

ORIGINAL THREAD: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10132&highlight=harker

LOCK THREAD.

saw it a while back. I like the setting and the face bashing gameplay. Im thinking thats not a Wii trailer though

solitanze, stop telling us mods/admins what to do...

I'm not demanding, just assisting, attempting to promote efficiency in the forums and the staff that are monitoring it.

I'm not demanding, just assisting, attempting to promote efficiency in the forums and the staff that are monitoring it.

It's ok, we're able to do it ourselves thanks.

[not locked]

You don't need to say LOCK THREAD though because by saying it, it's not magically going to happen.

The mods will lock it themselves. Stop being hated!

Just stick with your normally well-constructed posts and leave the moderating to the mods.

This game deserves a fresh discussion. Im a sucker for any Castlevania game or Castlevania rip-off

solitanze, stop telling us mods/admins what to do...

A forum I go to said they would give warnings/bans to people if they kept "moderating" the forum, instead of just leaving it to the moderators/admins. Worked a treat.

Did know about this game actually...

At least it's on all the next gen consoles and not PS2 and Wii so it should have graphics that do the Wii justice.

I wonder how it plays though, looks a bit repetitive and Mortal Kombat like.

yeah knew about this game (seem as it was me who started the original thread!) looks good, I love any sort of horror games...and love vampire flicks so this is perfect for me.so this will definitly be worth watching...

Sign in to follow this