NEurope
scubahood

Whos out tonight then?

We (me, roomie, her boyfriend and her mom) are all ordering a chinese and stopping in. Went to a party last night, gig tomorrow. Need restage, and only got home at 8 anyway.

Rock on dude, me too!

ROCK ON MUTHAFUCKA! Settled in, how come i've never seen you around before?

overtime tomoro at 8am. So a night of smoking and watching dvds, with a bit of lost planet multiplayer. All while listenin to some damian marley.

Skunky, have you had a name change or something? You've got 1000+ posts, but I only remember seeing you from a week or so ago.

Unless until this point you've only ever spammed posted in the Import Board, then nobody would've noticed. :heh:

Argh just had another bad family dinner...

We're running out of fucking restaurants to go to in my town.

Skunky, have you had a name change or something? You've got 1000+ posts, but I only remember seeing you from a week or so ago.

Unless until this point you've only ever spammed posted in the Import Board, then nobody would've noticed. :heh:

He is Fatrox.

Saturday nights are very expensive out, as clubs charge daft prices to get into places.

If I'm ever out, its mostly during the week. Not as busy, meaning you don't get crushed anywhere you go.

As said earlier, saturday is a shit night to go out. I usually spend saturday night at work until 10 or 11, go home and watch as much of match of the day as I can, and then spend the rest of the evening regretting what I did on friday's night out.

Big Up!

Probably you there! I expect a top gun hi five if you see me at any point.

Didn't see you :(

I just got back from the local rock club, had an awesome night, im totally plastered, i dont know how im even typing this and both my knees are bleeding from play fighting with my mates!!!!

Didn't see you :(

Unlucky. I was opposite the bar most of the night near the railings. Good night, anyway? I was utterly wankered when I got in- my mate kept getting rounds of shots and practically killed me with aftershock. guuaaah!

ROCK ON MUTHAFUCKA! Settled in, how come i've never seen you around before?

Well i'm one of those lurker types, reads a lot but doesn't type much...though im starting to :yay:

stay home and cry myself to sleep

Snap! I did nothing last night, having been working all afternoon and also having nothing to do. If I hadn't got a lift from someone at work I probably would have stopped by the pub, but I didn't, so yeah...I did nothing. I feel old.

I drank beer, absinthe and beer. I got in a reflective sort of mood and didnt like what I was seeing. A bit of MotD and Rambo fixed that. Then I slept. Quite possibly one of the shittest nights ever. I would have accepted a punch in the face just to liven it up.

EDIT: Great new sig and avatar Ash. Sarah Chalke is a goddess.

My friend's band are playing in Wolverhampton so in just over two hours I have to go to his and me and his wife are going early (so we can you know, get there) and we'll watch as they set up and stuff. Then theres the actual gigagge where I shall be photographaming.

I shall be out tonight to take park in local pub quiz. Last week our team "Roped In By Saddam" won with a commanding 5 point lead. Tonight our team "If We Were Both Squirrels, Would You Let Me Bust A Nut In Your Hole?" will be equally as successful.

Unlucky. I was opposite the bar most of the night near the railings. Good night, anyway? I was utterly wankered when I got in- my mate kept getting rounds of shots and practically killed me with aftershock. guuaaah!

Ahh, I was busting a move(s) on the dancefloor. The trick is to get wankered before you go in ;)

Well last night/this morning I held a small party for about 6 or 7 friends for the first time, for my birthday. Not only was it awesome but I got £55 in birthday money >_>

Tonight I will be on the train to Portsmouth. Then ironing my uniform for tomorow and bulling my boots. Exciting.

Tonight will be spent doing homework which I couldn't be bothered finishing off this afternoon.

Joy.

Bumpedity-bumped.

Anyone got plans for tonight?

If you want some hot Meaningless Post Thread action tune in around 12, but you may not be allowed to post depending on what mood I'm in. :heh: