NEurope
scubahood

Whos out tonight then?

Tonight I am going to bed early!

probably going to watch saw 3 again too...

I have work tonight and I am starting at 2am meant to be there will 10 but will proberly be home around 7.

I'm feeling pretty hungover (still) after last night. Went out for dinner and then went drinking in the local. I have good mates 21st tonight. Can't wait for it! Its gonna be grrrrrrrrrrreat!!

I was supposed to go out and get wasted with my albanian "brother" and other mates but Aggy (the Albanian is being a pussy and wants to stay in. Damn Im pissed off, its the 1st time hes been here for ages and he wants to stay in.

Whats so special about a 21st birthday party?

Because 21 used to be the age when you became an adult. I suppose its more of a tradition now.

Tonight I am going to bed early!

probably going to watch saw 3 again too...

Tonight I am going to bed late!

Staying up to watch Sex Lives of the Potato Men, or whatever it's called, on at just gone 1 on channel 4(a film that come out a few years ago with Johnny Vegas and Mackenzie Crook aka Gareth from the Office).

Tonight I am going to bed late!

Staying up to watch Sex Lives of the Potato Men, or whatever it's called, on at just gone 1 on channel 4(a film that come out a few years ago with Johnny Vegas and Mackenzie Crook aka Gareth from the Office).

Yeah thats pretty funny :)

Tonight I went to see Jarvis Cocker who was awesome but im now going to bed as i have to get up at 5am for work.