NEurope
scubahood

Whos out tonight then?

Just got in to work looking forward to a good night out with mates. Heading to Tesco in a min to get some Southern Comfort rip-off to drink before we head out then going to a few pubs then going to a club to get my lean on:awesome:

Whats everyone elses plans for the night

I'm out next weekend, but for tonight it's food and Dawsons Creek.

I'm going to a ceilidh tonight. But I can't drink because I'm meant to be helping and I think I'm going to have to tidy up afterwards and then drive back. :(

A céilidh? Nice one Moria, can you drink at them or do they still have those balls no alcohol rules?

I'm staying in tonight too, have to mind my sister. Might play the Wii with her later or be a walt and drink Guinness on my own until the others come back.

Off to Domstercool's tomorrow for a few days, so i'm getting an early night.

Off to Domstercool's tomorrow for a few days, so i'm getting an early night.

Early being...what...5.30am or so?

I currently watching the Munster-Leicester game, will be having my dinner shortly and then will do nothing tonight. I'm heading back to college on Monday and I'm stone broke so have no money to do anything,

Although my mam has a ticket for me to go to a pantomime tonight so I might mozy along to that.

I have a bottle of Lambrini which I may remix with some cloudy lemonade to see the results. Hopefully having a game of Ring Of fire while we're at it.

Should be revising for my exams Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but i'm going out to Canal St with a few mates- probs going to get totally wasted but it'll be fun :D

All of my mates are at uni or skint, some both. So, it will be drinking alone (probably Absinthe) and abusing pro plus to try to get some results. I picked a real shit weekend to come home.

A céilidh? Nice one Moria, can you drink at them or do they still have those balls no alcohol rules?

No alcohol rules don't really work. I was drunk at the Christmas Dance, along with everyone else and the teachers didn't care. This is meant to be for older people tonight, so not too many people my age. I could drink if I wanted, but there's not much point in wasting precious vodka, I think I may have to drive home as well.....

(probably Absinthe)

Ah, a fine choice of drink. Do you have the proper absinthe spoons and stuff? I want some but I'm skint :(

Ah, a fine choice of drink. Do you have the proper absinthe spoons and stuff? I want some but I'm skint :(

Nah, I just use a teaspoon. If I could afford it, I'd buy a £100 bottle of it, plus spoons and glasses. Since Im buying a £100 battle of Trafalgar Rum decanter (full of 47.75% rum) next month it aint gonna happen anytime soon.

Been studying all day, so I'm going to the pub then to the infamous Asylum later. I'll probably end up drunk.

Im not out tonight. I have just come off nights and feel fucked. Also gotta save some money as my sisters wedding is fast approaching and I promised to give her £500.

However as I have just finished my night shifts I get 6 days off so im sure ill be doing some sort of pubbage in the next few days.

I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear. That and the fact I'm panicking about writing an important essay that was meant in for yesterday. Why must I suck at deadlines.

Been studying all day, so I'm going to the pub then to the infamous Asylum later. I'll probably end up drunk.

Big Up!

Probably you there! I expect a top gun hi five if you see me at any point.