NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Bowling for Soup

Who here likes the band Bowling for soup.

Their new song High School Never ends, its just so damn funny

They kinda suck in terms of musicality. But I can't help myself singing along to Girl All the bad guys want, it's a well written, tongue in cheek, pop punk classic.

They kinda suck in terms of musicality. But I can't help myself singing along to Girl All the bad guys want

Shock Horror! A musical agreement!.. NEVAR!

nice, i like. My friend thinks the lyrics for high school never ends are a bit corny

going to see them next month. being supported by wheatus and son of dork haha. more of a novelty gig to be honest. should be fun.

Damn i love these guys, they write good music while not thinking music has be serious all the time. Never afraid to laugh at themselves, too. I love them, been to see them once, hoping to see them again this year.

I'm a big fan of Bowling For Soup, love their songs, "Belgium" is definately one of my favourites, prolly because i'm in very much a simialr situation that the song is about, so very meaningful to me.

I saw them live in Dublin about 3 years ago i think it was, great show, great night

I like them alot, they were one of the bands that got me into the music im in to today :)

Im not into them, but they are good for a laugh. Saw them at Download 2005 and they were funny as fuck.

This chav in my clas once said to me:

"Do you like that band, 'Bowl of Soup'?"

I quite like bowling for soup. I stumbled into them at Leeds festival 2001 and had a nice chat about bitter.

Bowling4soup.jpg

I quite like bowling for soup. I stumbled into them at Leeds festival 2001 and had a nice chat about bitter.

Bowling4soup.jpg

Haha, they make the sign of the devil like they think they are metal or something.

I think they suck hard! They need to listen to some good music tbh!