NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

New Game Annoucement...Soon!

From GoNintendo...

Okay guys, here’s your big story to discuss as I head to bed. The latest issue of Nintendo Dream states that the sequel to a famous series is going to be announced soon. I picked the story up from Gamefront, which has it listed in their Wii section. The magazine gives absolutely no info on what the game may be. Hell, the game might not even be from Nintendo for all we know (but I’ll bet that it is). I’ll take a few guesses before I leave the fun to you guys.

Pikmin

Nintendogs

Kid Icarus

Startropics

UPDATE - Thought I would add the Google translation for you guys.

Nintendo Dream: “Successor of famous series is soon revealed†18.01.07 - Japanese Nintendo Dream it announces in its newest expenditure that soon the successor of a famous series is revealed. With details the magazine holds back itself.

Now it’s your turn! I’ll catch you guys later

Let the speculation commence.

Starfox Wii. Would be perfect with the Wii remote, aiming using the pointer, can do barrell rolls with the ship by rotating it, Control would really be ace. Online multiplayer dogfights and cooperative single player campaign in addition to the main solo game with fellow players controlling other crew members such as Slippy and Falco...

Animal crossing! well thats what i hope! with much improved online play

or

Nintendogs... because we know its gonna happen

or

Mario Kart!!

or Pikmin 3 like Dante said. I have loved both of the Pikmin games.

I'm hoping for Kid Icarus. Something new (a 3D KI would be "new"), rather than a squeal to a recent game, where we know what to expect of most of the gameplay.

It could be anything - but my guess will be a game much more aimed at the mass market. Like Nintendogs, Brain Train, ...

Nintendo did not manage to put a single AAA game only developed for the Wii out since it launched - and so far even in march there won't be any special games. So why anounce a great game if the old ones are not even done yet.

Mario 128 was announced several times, Zelda too, ...

I could live without an anouncement if Nintendo would FINALLY put out their already done games on the market.

we know animal crossing and mario kart will be released anyway so it may be one of those.

out of the list i would love to see kid icarus (very likly because pits creator asked to use his brawl sprites in a future project) or pikmen

lol, this couldn't be more vague. There are too many classic Nintendo franchises to even hazard a guess.

Exactly. Where do we even begin?

Hmm, I really can't see this being much. Aw well, hope it turns out to be something special, and not a huuuge letdown.

Somehow Kid Icarus comes to my mind. It seems very much like the successor to a famous series.

Other games like Mario kart, F zero are certainties for another sequel. The way they talk is as if this game is more unexpected. We will see..

Dont forget it may not even be nintendo franchise...in which case...Half Life :p

I will hazard a guess at Pilotwings - don't know why , but that was the first thing to come to mind when reading this.

Would equally hope it could be Animal Crossing or Pikmin as others have stated , but in reality it's anybodys guess.

I really want it to be Pikmin 3, i loved 2 and think the Wii will make it better. Having said that, it could be any game really, there are too many possible sequels to count.

Pilotwings would be a good one.

This has disappointment written all over it now.

Sign in to follow this