NEurope
Jamba

MySpace

Facebook is better.

Truth.

Have never really used Myspace. What I find annoying is when you view a person's page and you have a song blaring out of your speakers. Has me reaching for the pause button immediately.

Also can't stand txt speak, so get annoyed when reading a lot of myspace/facebook profiles and its full of the stuff.

I think I prefer facebook to myspace. There's too many accounts on myspace where the person's background makes it damn hard to read their actual profile. Fools.

Truth.

MySpace is very marmite, I can stand it - for a little while. What I can't stand in some fuckinglameshit generic indie beats blaring out of my speakers, or mixing with the exisiting music blaring - its horrible. Do I want to listen to you new lame band? No.

Facebook wins. Simple to use, nice colours - and no shitty encoding your own page with really bad HTML which crashes Firefox. Bliss.

Totally agree Flinky...idiots who put up their favourite picture as a background...its like...Okay...you're an idiot.

Plain white background FTW.

Stupid illegible making backgrounds CSMB.

Well I really like myspace. It's brilliant for bands and as im a gig whore I find it awesome.

For one I have found many cool new bands on there which I would never have done without it. Supported them by going to see them and bought their records when they finally get a deal.

I have also managed to get tickets to secret gigs and small gigs from bigger bands or links to pre-sales via their myspace pages like Razorlight, The Killers, Babyshambles, The Fratellis, The view, The Good, The Bad & The Queen and many more.

I have the drummer of Babyshambles added and he sends out bulletins of when they are playing small little venues/pubs in east london which is awesome as im a huge Babyshambles fan.

Apart from the bands, old school pals have also got in touch, some of whom I havent spoken to for 6 years or so. I think that is pretty damn good myself.

And lastly I have also met a girl on myspace who is loverly.

So personally I love myspace :)

Mine is: http://www.myspace.com/platty182

You have Pete Doherty as a hero??? The **** who single handedly ruined the amazing Libertines years before their time? :mad:

He is one of my heroes. Libertines, Babyshambles, solo stuff, I love Pete and anything he does : peace: and infact im going to see him tonight at the Rhythm Factory for a solo acoustic gig.

Yeah, unless he's totally high and collapses on stage again and has to be dragged out. Causing a riot. If Pete had got his act together, the second Libertines album wouldn't have sucked, and there'd probably be a third by now.

Yeah, unless he's totally high and collapses on stage again and has to be dragged out. Causing a riot. If Pete had got his act together, the second Libertines album wouldn't have sucked, and there'd probably be a third by now.

Actually I have seen the libertines twice, babyshambles three times and not once has pete collapsed and he has always turned up and put in an amazing performance.

And personally I loved the 2nd Libertines album. What Katie Did is one of my all time favourite songs and what became of the likely lads video is filmed where I live :)

Yes everyone wishes they stayed together and carried on making music but stop living in the past man. Deal with it and lose the anger.

Anyway we are going off on a tangent back the love and hate of myspace.

Dirty Pretty Things prove that pete is nothing special, just a guy whos ego got too big for him to handle. People only idolise him because the the media make him out to be something he is not. "Rebel", my arse.

Dirty Pretty Things prove that pete is nothing special, just a guy whos ego got too big for him to handle. People only idolise him because the the media make him out to be something he is not. "Rebel", my arse.

I love DPT aswell, no doubt about that.

I do not idolise pete because of the media. I have been following him for years and simply love his music. I dont care what he is meant to stand for or what the media label him as. I couldnt give 2 shits about his personal life I just like his music. End.

I have a Bebo account, which I find much better, its more cleaner, looks like it was made this millenium, unlike MySpace, doesn't take ages to load and can do virtually all the same things.

I have looked into Bebo but never really bothered with it. What other advantages does it have over myspace ?

I have looked into Bebo but never really bothered with it. What other advantages does it have over myspace ?

It doesn't take 9 years to load.

Myspace annoys me. People who message over it instead of msn to make themselves look more popular pisses me off, as well as the design of most people's myspace. I dont mind the band section so much but alot it is utter crap, hard to find anything decent (having said that my music tastes are somewhat dismissive, but there you go :heh:) I do have one but like someone else said it's just there and I rarely use it. I think it would be better if myspace ansd all websites like it were not around.

Shorty gave me an infraction for no reason and told me to grow up

:(

Haha, the "no reason" part is definitely not true. It's your own fault for acting like an arse.

Anyway, stop whining.