NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Garden_Pigeon

OMG Mountain Dew!

I saw my friend from Liecester on friday and he gave us all a can. I don't know what all the fuss is about, yeah it's nice but it's nothing special.

Add a fiver postage onto the mountain dew garden, it costs about £21 from there, but it's where i get mine from.

Is that Code Red version any good? I'm getting some Dew for my Poker Night. Should I go with Regular or Code Red?

I've not tried Code red, but i'd go for regular all the way, from what i've heard code red isn't as good.

I've not tried Code red, but i'd go for regular all the way, from what i've heard code red isn't as good.

Great, thanks.

Of all the drinks you guys could import, why the disgusting film that is Mt. Dew?

At least import something good like Cheerwine

And yes Lucky Charms are amazing

Seriously, I really think you guys have a fetish for Mountain Dew for the sole reason of it not being sold in the UK. We have it here, and I love the flavor. But not to the point of declaring it "the best drink ever". Its flavor gets boring after a while.

You'll feel the same once you have it in your country.

Its all about the root beer. Anyone know where I can get wintergreen flavoured altoids in the UK? Its stupid they are bloody made in this country yet we can't get them

The problem with that site is that you need to pay for shipping, and taking that into account the price per can is pretty silly.

The shipping is free for all orders over £100 though, and I nearly bought 6 packs to take advantage of that offer a couple of months ago. Then I came to my senses and realised that spending £100 in one go on fizzy drinks is idiotic.

I'd probably die after drinking 144 cans of the stuff anyway.

I'd probably die after drinking 144 cans of the stuff anyway.

Or, you know, 10..

Relentless>all other drinks

Relentless is just Red Bull in a bigger can :/

Relentless is just Red Bull in a bigger can :/

It's also green.

And tastes 500% better.

so these websites are legit and people on here and used them with success? I've always figured I'd end up being posted some out of date cans from 10 years back but maybe now I'll give it a go

btw, roughly how big is the package of 24 cans of mountain dew?

Have a lovely 591ml (20 oz) bottle in my bag here. (just in the door from NYC)

:)

I was just in the US in November, man i lapped up having Mountain Dew readily available in every convenience store. Legendary. It's all i drank iover there aside from beer i think!

Sign in to follow this