NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Perfect Dark Zero Offical Thread.

I just miss my Perfect Dark for N64. I loved that game to bits.

And woah, Too Human is coming out on 360?

Yeah, Too Human is an XB360 exclusive, MS were smart enough to snap up the geniuses at Silicon Knights. Shame really, Too Human like PD0 and Kameo started life on a Nintendo console and then moved twice onto a MS one.

Ah well, 360 Premium at launch for me anyway. Probably buy games when i see reviews.

you cant really say that tho, "stand alone game great!"

Cause they cant just copy the n64 version with new levels and graphics cause it would feel very "out dated" with no melee attacks and things like that, its got to have changed alot and i think people are still getting used to it, once people play the game through have tricks in the story line and everything else i think people will love it alot more.

Kisses! <3

Caris

Of course I can. It's like if LoZ:TP would be a turn-based console RPG. It might be great, but it isn't Zelda. Just like for me, PDZ doesn't feel lika a Perfect Dark game.

But sure, they must 'evolve' the series, but they still must stay true to its roots.

I think I'm gonna buy 360 for launch and stick to buying the Rareware games (unless something really special comes out)... But still, the Rareware titles on Xbox hasn't been all that great.

Amazing graphics, but it's way to action packed for my liking. One of the main reasons I loved the original so much is because of the stealth aspect.

damn thats one annoying website to navigate!

Tell me about it I don't understand it one bit.

All the stuff flying around here leads me to believe this game just MIGHT make launch, thus forcing me to shell out for an Xbox360 after selling my virginity to a rich and wealthy dog.

Sign in to follow this