NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

Hobbies

I'm getting kinda sick of games, spending loads of money only to moan about them and hardly play them, so I'm looking to do something different.

I'd quite like to do something on my Mac, like video editing or design a website, or maybe even write some articles for a Spurs website I'm a member of.

I like reading a good book every now and then but I find it hard to get into them at first, and I spend quite a lot of time listening to music but find myself listening to the same 4 cds quite often.

So what do you do when you're not playing games?:santa:

Play football.

Also I've recently bought a mountain board but it's been too dark and wet to do much.

Games and general PC crap (obviously)

Iiii drum.. (in a band now)

and i like to go rollerblading when the weather's good.

I don't play games often at the moment.

When I'm at home I just do nothing on the computer, browsing the forums, listening to music and talking on MSN.

I like to just go out with friends, but its hard because they all live in a different village from me, its easy enough for them to meetup as they're just a phonecall away, but I need to get the bus over to see them.

Yay. Another thread that ive created before. Nothing wrong with it, i guess you have to make an annual edition.

I play golf, football, do fitness training, listen to music, eat, tennis, table tennis, cricket, snooker.

The last 4 i am good at, but decided to stop doing. Also, I used to play the trumpet.

When im not playing games I partake in various activities....

I play 5 a side football every wednesday night. Play regular poker, go out with mates a lot either at their house, in a pub or a bar/club, Get drunk with them of course, See the ladies ;) Go to shit loads of gigs, Hang out on the net, or simply watch a film or listen to music.

Oh and go to work of course.

When im not at work and not playing games I sit and watch loads of DVDs, sometimes I work out, go to the movies and hang out on the net.

I'm devoid of a hobby at the moment. Probably going to start doing comics again or try and broaden my toy collecting a little. Key to the toy hobby being successful is money - something I feel a lack of at the moment.

Used to collect Warhammer models as a kid. Great hobby that. Maybe I should look into a more physical passtime.

I'm more-or-less obsessed with indie music, so I keep up with that a lot of the time.

Love watching football (I'm a Spurs fan too)

I'm devoid of a hobby at the moment. Probably going to start doing comics again or try and broaden my toy collecting a little. Key to the toy hobby being successful is money - something I feel a lack of at the moment.

Used to collect Warhammer models as a kid. Great hobby that.

Yeah I used to do the whole comic thing. I used to get every X-Title in the Marvel Universe, I collected them for years but then the stories got terrible so I stopped getting them just after the whole "12" storyline.

Its something I wouldnt mind picking back up again but I wouldnt know where to start.

Surf the internets

I play bass, and I'm in a band that covers Nirvana. We have a jam session every Saturday, but we haven't had one for two weeks though. Our singer/guitarist is in college and is having exams at the moment.

I like reading a book every now and then.

I love hanging out with my best friends whilst enjoying some good beers.

Listening to music.

Movies...

I used to draw a lot, but now I only do that when I'm bored in class.

Eh, every now and then I fiddle around with my (very cheap) electric guitar and my acoustic guitar (I suck at playing guitar).

...that's about it...?

I work and try to go out drinking, recently I have a shameless lack of hobbies. I don't do much else than internetting and gaming, though I would love to. I'd quite like to get into some Origami stuff, or join a gym, or learn a martial art, or even(not really a hobby, more of a life skill :P) learn to drive. I'm just too lazy and unmotivated however, and quite happy to do nothing. I spend alot of time just thinking, I like to think, and just philosophise my own little opinions of life.

I realise now though, I have told a lie, I do enjoy to read fiction(scifi/fantasy mainly probably) and comics. Having said that, isn't this a bit like that 'Spare Time?' thread?

I also love reading, but only if I have a really good book. I find it hard to get into books and just go back to the ones I know are incredible, I'm reading The Seventh Scroll again at the moment.

I started Winter in Madrid, I might go back to that again once I've finished TSS..

I don't have a lot of hobbies. I want to learn to draw good, and 3d model, like thats gonna happen. However when the occasion arises I do like to fix/take apart stuff. Like soldering stuff back together, fixing circuit boards. I want to use this that I can do and say turn a playstation into something, would take some time that I always have free.

MANGA, ANIME, LEARNING JAPANESE!!! (< Not really a hobby but it takes a fair bit of my time up . . . exam in a couple weeks :S)

Sex is also a good hobby. Going out takes up a bit of time. I'm addicted to the cinema also, last weekend i went 4 times.

I'm more-or-less obsessed with indie music, so I keep up with that a lot of the time.

Love watching football (I'm a Spurs fan too)

Best wishes for today! may you lose 6-0 a double hatrick form obefemi martins

As quoted from my profile:

Science (especially biochemistry), maths, games, anime, visual novels, Japanese, reading, go.

I like films, games, computers, internet, going out anywhere (cinema, eating out) some novels, travelling, science, music and sometimes golf, swimming, bike riding and football.

Sign in to follow this