NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Racial Hammer Attack

Then to an extent, that's kind of stupid in my opinion. What if it had been a black person calling a black person nigger? I have of course assumed it was a white person saying it, but either way, it's really stupid. It's like someone getting expelled cos someone grassed you for bad language, where was the proof? I can see it from both sides, some people think there needs to be ZT on racism(like ignoring the diffrence, like I said in my last post), but I think intent and stuff comes into play with it slighty, though that's tricky territory.

He was joking you dumbass.

He owns an XBOX. I put two and two together.

Yes, everyone who owns an XBOX is a chav and thus a racist.

Thats consolist u know that. :nono:

Oh how I hate the word chav its almost as overused as the term racist

That's the spirit Goron. I suppose we should get rid off all the asian doctors and scientists who are keeping the health service running too?

Idiot.

The Asian doctors aren't the ones going around in gangs and beating up whites are they? Did I say that? No. :shakehead No I didn't. :shakehead

The Asian doctors aren't the ones going around in gangs and beating up whites are they? Did I say that? No. :shakehead No I didn't. :shakehead

What you think whites don't contribute to the problem too?

Get off your Honkey throne.

And I know a few racist people and they all say that they hate how black people have more rights than others. So if you ask me then abolishing the law against racism would actually decrease it.

Black people don't have more rights than white people. They have the same rights. Abolishing racial-hatred laws wouldn't decrease racism either, it'd encourage it. Getting rid of the punishment for hate crimes would be like declaring open season on ethnic minorities.

Get off your Honkey throne.

That there is one hell of a catch-phrase.

I really want to call one of my kids 'Racial Hammer'

Black people don't have more rights than white people. They have the same rights. Abolishing racial-hatred laws wouldn't decrease racism either, it'd encourage it. Getting rid of the punishment for hate crimes would be like declaring open season on ethnic minorities.

I don't like these racial hate laws they only seem to be enforced against white people. We need to enforce them against these muslim extremists that are left to preach their message of evil

We need to enforce them against these muslim extremists that are left to preach their message of evil

They are. Here's just three examples I got in thirty seconds of searching:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6191966.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6235279.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1966839.stm

Needless to say, there's no great national conspiracy against white people. That world only exists inside Richard Littlejohn's head.

I didn't say that they did, I'm talking about people I know who said it. However it really pisses me off how you see the racism against whites in Fresh Prince of Bel Air yet if anything bad was said against blacks on TV it would be banned.

Anyone watch that show tonight on channel four called undercover Mosques?

Showed many extremist preachers free to travel the country and spread the jihad. To be fair most of the brunt was aimed towards Jew's but it still pissed me off. I don't get it if they hate the country so much why don't they just fuck off.

Oh how I hate the word chav its almost as overused as the term racist

But chavs are more commingly callled around newcastle as charvs to take the mickey out of the way they talk.

But if the wear any burberry they most likely will be a charv.

Anywho I agree that our over politically correct country seems to have weird standards especially government. They abondoned the weak give money to the imigrants and are lead by the ones wearing the hoods. Shouldn't the police to kick ass and take names.

We were walking through newcastle at the weekend and I said "Hells bloody bells" and was cautioned by the police for using profanities.

No wonder the problems we have here.

Anyone watch that show tonight on channel four called undercover Mosques?

Showed many extremist preachers free to travel the country and spread the jihad. To be fair most of the brunt was aimed towards Jew's but it still pissed me off. I don't get it if they hate the country so much why don't they just fuck off.

What the hell does that mean? Should they be allowed to "spread the jihad" as long as it's only Jews they're targetting?

As I said it still pissed me off. Racism doesn't offend me at all even racism directed towards white people. That show didn't offend me as such but just made my dislike towards muslim extremists grow a bit more. I also have a dislike for muslim people trying to change the country to suit them. The veil for instance that whole issue was stupid we have respect for women in this country they can show their faces. The only reason the women carry on wearing it is because they are raised that way and know no different.

I agree that women shouldn't be forced to wear a veil, but by the same mark, I don't think it should be banned outright. After all, you can still have the choice to wear one, just as there's no law against men wearing skirts, or any other outlandish attire.

It should be banned in situations where security is an issue like petrol stations or airports. Any real life situation where seeing peoples face is important to security they should take that shit off.

There's a few issues with the veil.

For example, should it only be Muslim women who are allowed to wear it?

If not, then what stops somebody from performing some sort of crime where CCTV cameras cannot identify the person.

If yes, then what stops there being an uproar, such as "oh, they get special treatment" "why do they get to wear this, but we dont hoodies", etc.

This talk, and some reading about racist skinhead gangs(as I said in the MPOTD), reminded me of a south park episode. Now, I haven't seen it for about 5 years, so there may be some offensive parts I've forgotten, as far as I remember though it was all just quite amusing, and I think it's more the sort of attitude that needs to be taken towards racism, sort of. Not entirely, but to an extent. This is also to just lighten the mood for the thread a bit too :D

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

This talk, and some reading about racist skinhead gangs(as I said in the MPOTD), reminded me of a south park episode. Now, I haven't seen it for about 5 years, so there may be some offensive parts I've forgotten, as far as I remember though it was all just quite amusing, and I think it's more the sort of attitude that needs to be taken towards racism, sort of. Not entirely, but to an extent. This is also to just light the mood for the thread a bit too :D

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I love that episode. Those lions crack me up. :)

"Do you want some guuuuum?"

"No, because there's a spring in it and I will pull the gum and hurt my finger."

"So you're sure you dont want some GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM?"

*sigh*

Hahaha.

"Your become what you have always hated!"

"Yeh but at least I got rid of all of those nig..."

Classic Classic South Park :laughing:

Sign in to follow this