NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Racial Hammer Attack

Just got home from work was reading the paper at lunch and read about the hammer attack that was discussed on here last night.

Its being said by many papers that it was a racial attack I am aware that the papers are not always right but it does look to be that way. Anywho hopefully we can get some discussion going without crossing the line to much.

I will start by defending something that was said in the last thread and that was regarding gangsta rap. Apparently gangsta rap is one of the reasons that these things are happening and a particular rapper was being singled out that being 50 Cent.

I can assure you that 50 Cent nor Gangsta rap are the reasons for this happening I listen to both and can assure you I have never shot anyone hell i've never even been in a fight, i've never nicked a car or anything else they talk about in their songs. Whoever said this has clearly never listend to the music its as narrow minded of me to say that anyone that listens to metal are going to go kills themselves.

The problem is that in this country rap music is portrayed in the wrong way. Yes there are songs about violence but then there are in all genres but if you took the time to actually listen to the music you would then understand that a lot of it is about getting drunk going to a club and having a good time with your mates.

Have you not heard some of the lyrics? Stop! Hammer time!

Clearly this bloke was influenced by rap.

King Boo did start this thread the other night, but it got a bit out of control.

Guys, this is a topic that I think needs to be discussed. I don't want to have to lock this thread too, so please everyone can you make sure that things stay calm.

Lol well there goes my argument. In all seriousness though the whole blaming it on rap argument is about as good as the old lets blame it on video games line.

You stole my lines!

That made me piss myself.

I think this is a disgusting crime and the perpetrators(sp?) should be shot.

heavy jail time is a must as they could of killed easily sadly if they get anything it will only be like a year

27.jpg27.jpg27.jpg

Jokes aside, there's probably a lot more to this than reported. A flock of crows don't just descend on a white sheep for no reason. These crows were motivated by something more than simple hunger for violence.

King Boo did start this thread the other night, but it got a bit out of control.

I think the tipping point when that topic went from being totally embarrassing to completely retarded was when someone posted "why are blacks obsessed with gang culture?".

27.jpg27.jpg27.jpg

Jokes aside, there's probably a lot more to this than reported. A flock of crows don't just descend on a white sheep for no reason. These crows were motivated by something more than simple hunger for violence.

Nice metaphor. :heh: Yeah I saw this on Sky News this morning, I'm surprised it hasn't been on sooner considering King Boo posted it on Thursday.

I was good friends with someone who was on the nasty side of a hammer attack. He was in the ICU unit for a week and was lucky to live. All because he was a protestant in a rough catholic area.

Why are blacks obsessed with gang culture?

I have a couple of black mates, and they aren't part of a gang... Its a bit racist to do that.

Just like all whites are ice cream eating, honky motherfuckers.

I dunno if it's just the blacks, I live in rural Lincolnshire, and in the towns around here there are plenty of honkeys that hunt their estates in packs.

Scum comes in all colours.

I'd say that treating 'blacks' as one homogeneous group who love gang culture is pretty racist in itself.

I hate this when RE members are told to not be racist or stupid and then they do it on purpose. It isnt funny, it isnt original and it ruins a thread. Bannish particular members from the thread if they start making a stirr.

I saw it on BBC news and ITV news the day after this incident happened. Its strange seeing your own school, pupils and headteacher on TV.

At least the man is okay and 'only' suffered from a fractured skull.

I saw on BBC news that they took quotes from one of the Ridgeway letters, and also the headteacher talking about a new security fence.

Rap may not have such a strong influence over anything, even if the media would like to say it is, however it should be banned anyway imo for beeing so dam awful.

Lets not ask stupid questions like why are blacks obsessed with gang culture. It's just racism.

Come on everyone, that was an obvious joke, no need for uproar. This thread WILL be locked if this carries on.

Rap may not have such a strong influence over anything, even if the media would like to say it is, however it should be banned anyway imo for beeing so dam awful.

Lets not ask stupid questions like why are blacks obsessed with gang culture. It's just racism.

very narrow minded saying a music style is awful you need to broaden your mind

very narrow minded saying a music style is awful you need to broaden your mind

how is treating women like objects and killing people not awful? ok not all of his songs are that ba.... oh wait virtually every song is like that.

Ok not all rap is the same, but your intention is saying gangsta rap is much more than it seems. I disagree.

i like lots of eminem stuff and maxi jazz and some of the fugees, but 50 cent is just mindless.

It isnt the reason why crimes like this one happen, but its a big influence to some people. im sure most of these people would never have dreamed of vandalising and harming, however, peer pressure and G rap are sometimes the culprits

Come on everyone, that was an obvious joke, no need for uproar. This thread WILL be locked if this carries on.

The fact that I quoted exactly what Jack had criticised two post before me was a bit of a giveaway.

Jeez, read the whole thread before you jump on the racist guy.

I keep reading in this thread and the other thread (which got locked) black this black that. Where do you people get your information from because from what I saw on BBC news the attack was carried out by an asian gang, 8 of which have now been arrested.

Regardless of race, this attack is horrible. A hammer? seriously what is wrong with some people in this world.

Guys, this is a topic that I think needs to be discussed. I don't want to have to lock this thread too, so please everyone can you make sure that things stay calm.

I know it's a joke, but in the other thread they were all jokes too. I know Jack already posted it, but he posted about it in a much better way(some people only skim the topic, myself included, as I had to read it through again to spot Jack's mention).

Even so, as people have said, on that topic I think anyone who thinks stuff like this is limited to a people of a certain race deserve to be shot more than the people doing it themselves.

Sign in to follow this