NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

movies you hate!

well i dont have any movies that i hate as i do not watch anything after 30 mins if i dont enjoy it.

but i would probably hate any thing with jlo in it or catherine zitta jones.

Dan, I've actually come to the realisation that I agree with you on most things. Well, except for my god awful taste in music :heh:...

Fixed it for you.

Serenity.

I don't care what anyone says, I've heard better dramatic dialogue in Big Brother, and it has a story arc which plays out like a particulary disjointed sketch show. The watered-down stock characters were so dull, I had to go do some algebra afterwards to brighten myself up.

Alexander

Dark Water(2002 one)

and MANY more. I hate most of the films that I don't love.

Pirate of The Caribbean. Its alright, but not worthy enough to make me cream my pants over it - like some of my friends do.. And its wank sequel, it was shit, boring utter shit.

The New Star Wars.

Swimfan.

Every single Tim Allen movie, that guy is Disney´s whore.

Snakes on a plane, even though this movie was supposed to be so bad it was good it ´s just plainly bad..... the first half of the movie was probably written by horny 14 year old

The Hulk...... Me and my friend spend most of the movie laughing at how stupid this movie was

The spiderman movies :blank:

Is the Godfather really worthy of being deemed the greatest movie of all time?

This would get my vote if I created a thread for the most overrated movies of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/

I halfway agree with you, i´ve tried 4 times to watch this movie i always fall asleep over when about half of the movie is done.

Serenity.

I don't care what anyone says, I've heard better dramatic dialogue in Big Brother, and it has a story arc which plays out like a particulary disjointed sketch show. The watered-down stock characters were so dull, I had to go do some algebra afterwards to brighten myself up.

Let's be honest though, the only real reason you hate it is because it's generally liked in nerd circles :kiss:

The Haunting, a complete pile of shit from start to finish. Thank fuck it got a Razzle Award.

Dan, I've actually come to the realisation that I agree with you on most things. Well, except for your god awful taste in music :heh:...

Do you mind me asking what your taste in music is?i never knew.What bands you like?

Let's be honest though, the only real reason you hate it is because it's generally liked in nerd circles :kiss:

You're talking to a man who like to sing himself to sleep with the Power Rangers theme tune very night, while reading the latest edition of the D&D players handbook. :heh:

Also, the Leathal Weapon movies. Never understood the appeal.

Some films are so crap that you cant hate them, because you can just laugh at them with your friends. I enjoy doing this.

Some films are so crap that you cant hate them, because you can just laugh at them with your friends. I enjoy doing this.

Like The Wicker Man remake. God that's so bad it's great.

Personally I get turned off by movies that have Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, or 'Marky' Mark Wahlberg in them. Still, I'll give them a chance before I walk out.

You're talking to a man who like to sing himself to sleep with the Power Rangers theme tune very night, while reading the latest edition of the D&D players handbook. :heh:

Also, the Leathal Weapon movies. Never understood the appeal.

I stand well and truely corrected :D

Kill Bill.

oh god.First wwe and now this.Ok go on why is kill bill crap?Say why so i can disagree with you

oh god.First wwe and now this.Ok go on why is kill bill crap?Say why so i can disagree with you

BECAUSE M8 ITS GOT SAMURAI SWAORDS AND THERES LOTS OF VIOLENCE LOL and its HALARIOUS LWAO. IT IS TOTALLY NOT a cRAP attemot at a REVEnge FILM LMAolsd

Is the Godfather really worthy of being deemed the greatest movie of all time?

Isn't that Citizen Kane?

John Fucking Carpenter's Fucking Vampires. Pile of horsewank.

Even worse is going to the cinema to see John Fucking Carpenter's Ghosts of Fucking Mars, and being too hungover to realise who 'John Carpenter' was until the film started. Another steaming pile of equine, as well.

I saw Changing Lanes in the cinema once, when it came out. I paid money to see it. Alot of money too as I was in greenwich. Real money. I don't know if anybody has seen it, but I just...don't get it. It seemed like a film about nothing(well, had some sort of deep message behind it), but in effect was a film about nothing despite having both SamueL and Ben Affleck. I want to see it again, to see if I was wrong about it, but I bet that's just what they want me to do, go giving them more money!

0/£8.

I love Tarantino and Anime. This is Tarantino trying to be both. And it doesn't work for me, in any way. It is the biggest cinematic dissapointment I ever experienced.

Were you expecting a longer, or more absurd answer? Tell me why YOU like it.

Sign in to follow this