NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Didn't even know it was called that. 'Ath World's end'? That sounds silly...

To me, it was always likely that there would be a version of this game out for every console under the sun. I just wonder how the Wii and DS version will differ control wise from the other versions.

Still, a bit strange how we've seen the boxarts first. :heh:

I assure you, Dead Man's Chest on the DS was the most pointless, least inspired and most repetitive game I have ever played. Don't expect special things and revolutionary stuff from this.

First output from Fall Line Studios with Disney (for Wii/DS only) and I think you'll be suprised. They aren't ports really.. they've got Wii devkits and think about the control mechanics from day one.

I'm not getting them as they're collectathons for 7 year olds. First step to higher standards for child gamers is to devote a studio to the consoles they like.

I assure you, Dead Man's Chest on the DS was the most pointless, least inspired and most repetitive game I have ever played. Don't expect special things and revolutionary stuff from this.

These games are pretty much more or less for fans of the series/films. So, it'll only be the fans of the films who will end up getting this. Bit of a stereotype, but I think they'll be pretty young, too. :heh:

Sign in to follow this