NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Godfather: Blackhand Edition

hmmm.... graphics don't look good, and I'm no graphics whore but surely we should be expecting better than this? have to see what the other sandbox games are like although I thought the likes of Scarface are worst than this.

Yeah I know!!

It would be unfair to compare this game to Resident Evil 4 for example, because obviously the developers aren't going to put anywhere near the same amount of effort into this game and it's just an easy port!

But this is just rubbish!

Buyed the game, will say what i think of it when i played enough :)

The controls are brilliant. Possibly a great template for all wii sanbox games to take. Godfather 2 is due out at some point and if it's using the same controls as this game I'll be right there on launch day. It's that good.

I'd love to see an updated graphics engine though. Although (at times) this has a lovely atmosphere.

Brilliant motion controls though. Well worth experiencing.

Well, in cut scenes (which use the in-game engine) the graphics come near to RE4's cut scenes. I have this game but haven't played it since May or something and I remember I thought the textures on clothing and faces were good in the cut scenes. Check out the textures on Luca's coat in the begining cut scenes.

why oh why does this look like shite?

It's a PS2-port. However, so are the PC and PS3-versions, allthough the PS3 version has a few extra missions and HD.

Personally I dont know why you are whining. The characters are really well detailed, and the entire world is seamless, unlike for example GTA and True Crime. You can walk into tons of buildings, and there are no loadingtimes or anything. You can even look through the windows to see whats going on inside.

What I CAN complain about is that the surroundings are a bit monotonous.

BTW, does anyone know how you get the silencer for the pistol? I've beaten everything in the game, but still no silencer.

Are you sure there's a silencer in the game? No walkthroughs mention it.

First Impression:

The game is completely awesome (at least at the beginning), i did really enter in my character and i really tough as the character, it owns :D

The extorsion sistem is awesome, the missions until now are simple, but very cool.

When my sister end playing Mario Party 8, i will play it again, im liking it very much :)

Are you sure there's a silencer in the game? No walkthroughs mention it.

Yeah, I'm sure:

55861520070209_135647_2_big.jpg

That screen's even on the box!

Finally a Warehouse :D

Damn, this game is hard in the Extorsion thing, and worse is that i am in a Mob War

Love the game ^^

Sorry for a Double Post, but im so excited xD

Finally, im an Underboss ^^ and i've already destroyed one Base (i don't remember the correct name) from another family (In brooklyn)

This game is, without a doubt, much better than GTA, it has better sistems, better story, better license, the only problem is the graphics and the cars, because at the rest... THE GODFATHER KICKS ASS!!!

For anyone who liked Scarface/GTA, buy this one, i promiss you will like it ^^

Yeah i did enjoy this game for a while but it did bore on me a bit and was either a bit difficult in parts or I just couldn't be bothered with it. Sold it before getting half way.

Controls did work very well though.

I am planning on buying this if i see it as a bargain. Not because i dont think its worht full price. Just that its been out ages nd i know if i buy it. It will be reduced the next day lol

Sign in to follow this