NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

A Racist Fight

Right, the paper falls into Kent Messenger group, but doesn't seem to have a site of the articles on a site so I can skim the article off there. It's headline of the Bexley Extra headlined(and the bits underneath mini bullet points on front page);

Gang victim lucky to live

...Black teenagers caught on camera punching and kicking a white teenager.

...Attackers say victim was making monkey noises and shouting racial abuse

...Attack could have "ended in death" without public intervention

...And without CCTV footage, the attackers may never have been caught.

I think the point is to point out racism by blacks, and to prove the importance of CCTV. Bexleyheath shopping centre where it happened is just up the road from me, and it's a pretty busy place too, so it's quite shocking that this happened in the middle of a friday afternoon.

Involved there were ten boys all aged 14 at the time and just one victim, members of the public intervened and broke it up.

"The attack, it was claimed, was an act of retaliation as the defendants believed the boy was a member of the rival RA gang"

"Another defendant had said the RA gang had assaulted his mother and the attack was a reprisal for that."

The victim of the attack has never been indentified, but was white and aged between 16 and 20. The incident happened shortly before 5pm on October the 13th.

Just a few snippets, looks like it was friday the 13th then. Nobody involved has been named, due to their age and stuff that they can't. They apparently all pleaded guilty and have gotten 12month referral orders as it's first time offence.

The media have made black people the victims and white people the bad people so much, that the black guys will have some sort of pathetic excuse for this, and will get away with this lightly.

B-b-b-b-b-but he called me a Nigger....

Racial attacks on white people are not uncommon here, it's just that a lot go unreported, while some black guy gets murdered, and it's on the news constantly.

fried_chicken_leg.jpg

Did you get raped by a gang of black people when you was 9?

Why are blacks obsessed with gang culture?

Sorry, lets not start asking retarted questions

Another point, the gang fighting and fighting in packs isn't limited to just black people. I see alot of racial prejudice in this thread, but one time in school(like i was year 12 or year 13), two guys from my year stuck up for their mate's little brother(couple years younger than us) cos he was getting started on by about 5 kids from his year. One of them, a right little shit who no one in the whole school liked, brought down his mates, family, all sorts, they had planks of wood, chains, picked some shit out of skips along the way, and they proceeded to beat the fuck out of these two kids from my year. I didn't see it, but I heard about it, both of the guys from my year had to go to hospital to be seen to, and had some real nasty cuts and bruises when I saw them. There wasn't any racism involved. Pretty much everyone involved was white too btw.

Boo, where do you live? All I can see in your profile is England...

fried_chicken_leg.jpg

Hmmm, all I can see is chicken.

Meh this thread ain't gonna end well.

See....bloody niggers cheating in a fight, they should all burn!!!

Incase u didn't realise, that was a joke.

I think all gangs should be taught a lesson; bloody pussy state.

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE WOULD HAVE HAD YOU HANGING UPSIDE DOWN FROM A TREE! Kudos to whoever gets that reference.

As for the attack, nasty.

Sorry, lets not start asking retarted questions

Well said, although im hoping it was sarcastic/ bad taste joke....

I think it would be for the best if we just posted our own experience of dealing with/seeing racism as it happens in our lives.

Just jumping to conclusions and saying "all blacks are dirty fighters because they travel in gangs" is not going to be productive and is quite prejudiced.

Hmmm, all I can see is chicken.

Meh this thread ain't gonna end well.

Me too, I don't know what Dabooker is talking about.

Just jumping to conclusions and saying "all blacks are dirty fighters because they travel in gangs" is not going to be productive and is quite prejudiced.

Well exuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

If your referring to my post I said using the hammer was a dirty move, but yeah outnumbering someone and then kicking them shitless is also dirty fighting I think.

Oh, okay i live in swindon.

And on the local newspaper's website it says that the boy is in a 'comfortable position'. I take it that means he'll live, not that hes feeling confortable.

Because clearly when it comes to food, black people are suckers when it comes to chicken, especially fried chicken.

The big fat irony is, this is absolutely fucking true. I went to a school that was dominated (I used to say infested, but lets not go there) by black people. And every lunchtime, it was chicken chicken chicken

"Can i have a bit of your chi-"

"Fuck off"

Well exuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

If your referring to my post I said using the hammer was a dirty move, but yeah outnumbering someone and then kicking them shitless is also dirty fighting I think.

Nooo, I wasn't actually refering to anyone in specific. The important part of my quote was the "all blacks" part. Yeah, dirty fighting and outnumbering someone does take place, but it doesn't just happen with black people. Hence the "all blacks" part was quite prejudiced.

But yeah, it wasn't aimed at you.

IT AIN'T EASY BEING WHITE

IT AIN'T EASY BEING BROWN

ALL THIS PRESSURE TO BE BRIGHT

I'VE GOT CHILDREN ALL OVER TOWN

Franklin_and_Gob_in_the_studio.jpg

I'm actually quite shocked by the amount of racism that has appeared in this topic, didn't expect it from this forum at all. You're all closet racists or something!

Flink, it's a big well known 'fact' that black people like chicken, especially fried chicken. Alot.

Jumping on the bandwagon a bit despite how much I disapprove, but it makes me giggle still.

http://users3.ev1.net/~rootstudio/fyadhaus/meatloafanhoochies.swf

dabookerman did Fierce_Link (I didn't mean the sexual way:shock:...he explained I mean)......This thread's reminded me to put something in the Hated words thread:

"African-American" *Shudder*

Sign in to follow this