NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

A Racist Fight

This story is what ive heard from friends.

Today after school a 15 year old white man was scheduled to have a fight with a black person of similar age. It was around 16:05 after everyone was getting on their buses, on the schools tennis courts near the side of the schools sports centre.

However, the white man was not confronted by just 1 black man but several 'gangsters'. They kicked the crap out of him and then a black man smashed the white persons head as hard as he could with a hammer. Then the gansters made a quick getaway and we could see them rush away in their cars.

The white man suffered severe injuries and I was told that blood went everywhere. There was no surprise that the white man was unconscious and we saw an ambulance rush past to investigate. It was a matter of life and death for the man.

I just thought i had to say because it was really scary hearing about it and i wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience.

School is going to hectic tomorrow and this is bound to be in the local paper.

did the white guy want the fight cause he was racist or did he not like the black guy personaly?

bloody sick thou a dam hammer very extreme measures for a school fight

Well to be honest i dont know if there was meant to be a fight there and then but maybe the white person had done something in the past. But its a disgrace. Its because the black person didnt want an individual fight, so they resorted to getting their friends/family and going to the extreme. Im not sure if the white man was racist, he probably has a little grudge against black people but im certain he wouldnt have taken it that far. Its probably because those particular black people have an ego and had to do something bad. But it just shows that they are too cowardly to fight their own fight. What could the white man do? He was just stuck.

Also, one of my friends said he got into a similar, but much less serious situation even though he did nothing. In the end he wasnt badly hurt which is just as well.

You're jumping to conclusions a bit with the "rascially motivated" thing. Not that I can prove that it wasn't, it just seems a bit shallow minded to say that if a black man and a white man had a fight it was a "rascist fight".

Anyway, that sounds disgraceful, although the white bloke shouldn't have wanted to fight in the first place, so he kinda brought it on himself.

Maybe the Black dude WAS a racist?!

not enough info . . . anywho, the white dude must have done something bad to the black dude or else the black dude over reacted A LOT

Lol we dont have much black guys in ireland.I'm not a racist but this whole gangstar thing annoys the crap out of me when it on tv,Ive yet to see it in person though

Scum like that should be killed.

Yep.

You're jumping to conclusions a bit with the "rascially motivated" thing. Not that I can prove that it wasn't, it just seems a bit shallow minded to say that if a black man and a white man had a fight it was a "rascist fight".

I thought the same thing when reading through the thread.

King Boo, do you reside in East London then? Makes you sick that how could anyone do that to someone, with a weapon like that.

I mean, things like this could just turn tragic when it's not intended. These thugs are wastes though, and society won't give them a easy ride when they get older. Calling it a racist fight is wrong from the sounds of things. Gangster kids like that would usually all fight together as a group though against one person.

No, it was definetly racist. I cant really explain but it was. The majority of people in our school are racist and jokes are always made. This isnt a genuine just a dislike of each other it was racism.

Colin: look at my profile if you want to see where i live, i dont really want to advertise it.

We've had an 'asian invasion' as everyone put it before. There were some black people beating up a white person, a white person told them to stop it and then they all kicked him in. Many white people were getting racist in outrage and they were hunting round the school looking for culprits. Then it just built up. So a black person fighting with a white person just because they dont like eachother rarely happens, and it was definetly not the case today.

Yeah this type of stuff makes me sick, that they fight in the first place and have to recruit their 'cousins' or whatever.

In my school, it's mostly, no offence intended, chavs and Asian kids that get all their family and cousins onto other people.

What an utterly shit status of mankind. I don't give a crap if they both had agreed to fight one and one and hurt themselves: they agreed to it, and therefore consequences are their own fault. But, weapons and gangs, that's just fucked. The guy could be left with brain damage now..

Heavy prison sentances please.

Yeah this type of stuff makes me sick, that they fight in the first place and have to recruit their 'cousins' or whatever.

In my school, it's mostly, no offence intended, chavs and Asian kids that get all their family and cousins onto other people.

you know what, its always chavsall because virtually all of this is a result of Gangsta Rap. I dont understand it. the music, (if you can call it that) is repeatedly listened to and liked by black and white people alike and yet they fight with each other. I also fail to understand why 50 cent says stuff like 'ill pop a cap up your ass ni**a when he's black himself.

What an utterly shit status of mankind. I don't give a crap if they both had agreed to fight one and one and hurt themselves: they agreed to it, and therefore consequences are their own fault. But, weapons and gangs, that's just fucked. The guy could be left with brain damage now..

Heavy prison sentances please.

but the police have caught these people before and they always seem to get off lightly.:nono:

surely it cant be put to question now though, as itll be a big story.

Usually the people who commit these crimes are 'chavs' and they do it as a result of anti-social behaviour, not going to school and listening to gangsta rap. All of it leads to racism

About the 50 Cent comment, it's because it's ok if a black person says something like ni**a, but if a white person says it then the hounds are released. Personally, I think that it doesn't bother half of them, they just like the attention from it.

MY local paper that came through the other day was headlined about racist violence, and how a load of black kids(kids, like around 14) had kicked in some guy in the middle of the broadway just up the road from me. I hadn't seen much about racism and all that in the news recently, and now two similar stories come at the same time. I thought things were getting better, and to an extent I still do, but this does put my mind in doubts.

Either way, it isn't so much the racism alone that bothers me, it's the sheer brutality of these things. The problem is, one person goes so far, then the opposition matches and raises, it's an endless circle of viciousness and ends with big big trouble. Anyway, the story in question is soon to follow.

I like how racist comments against blacks are left overlooked.

Does this mean we allow racism on these forums? If so i have a mighty dish ready to serve on all you ethnically challenged fuckers. Thats right.

I haven't been racist!

Plus i dont understand your post much.

Dont worry, nothing to do with you.

White chocoate, brown chocolate

It's all the same, don't be lame

RACISM IS A BEAST THAT WE MUST TAAAAAAME.

Ooooh, oooh-oh!

Be your skin dirt black, cloud white

No single skin colour is right.

Ooh-ooh-ooh!

Negro, Nigger, Wog or Coon

Gotta stop racism soon!

Gotta nip it in the bud

Before we spill more black man blood.

Whoooa-oooh-oooh!

Come and sing along with me

A multi-coloured family.

Ooh-oooh-oooh! Oh-Oh!

Only united can we make

The bridge upon steps we shall take

To stop the hatred, stop the rage

Targetted towards the spades!

Oooh yeah!

Gotta stop, it's unfair.

Ooh-oooh no!

Let our ethnic culture grow!

Does this mean we allow racism on these forums? If so i have a mighty dish ready to serve on all you ethnically challenged fuckers. Thats right.

Fuck, you just took the unassailable highground of an offended minority. Now we're in for it.

RACISM IS A BEAST THAT WE MUST TAME.

Ooooh, oooh-oh!

Be you black, brown or white

Ooh-ooh-ooh!

Gotta stop racism soon!

Hahahaha. I LOLed.

That's fucked up Boo, it's typical, to get a huge gang out.

RACISM IS A BEAST THAT WE MUST TAME.

Ooooh, oooh-oh!

Be you black, brown or white

Ooh-ooh-ooh!

Gotta stop racism soon!

Gotta nip it in the bud

Before we spill more black man blood.

Whoooa-oooh-oooh!

Come and sing along with me

A multi-coloured family.

Ooh-oooh-oooh! Oh-Oh!

Only united can we make

The bridge upon steps we shall take

To stop the hatred, stop the rage

Targetted towards the spades!

Oooh yeah!

Gotta stop, it's unfair.

Ooh-oooh no!

Let our ethnic culture grow!

Hahahahaha!

If you mean me, please explain. Those were my opinions, I put no offense on the first post and I'm writing what generally happens at my school.

The guy didn't deserve a hammer to the head, I hate dirty fighting.

And the poor guy couldn't run away even if he wanted to.

Sign in to follow this