NEurope
KKOB

Back in Stock?

I never buy consoles from GAME, I like to get a nice extended warranty on all of my consoles in case of a future fault, or accident.

The Wii shortage has been over for a long time, I got my console this time last week, the demand has been gone for a while.

Not round here it hasn't. The store I got mine from was first store in town to have them since before Christmas.

Not round here it hasn't. The store I got mine from was first store in town to have them since before Christmas.

Suppose its down to which company and who runs the shop, the manager at my local gamestore has things spot in terms of what he does to get consoles in

That's where the money is though.. this is why high streets never charge more for a console. Because once you get a customer first time they lick your arse when you buy the console.

They think, oh good service in there, i'll go back.

Just browse the 360 boxes for a while and I guarantee someone will be there telling you what deals they have and how fantastic it is.

GAME are charging £5 on top of the estimated retail for all Wii accesories except points cards at the moment. They are taking their profits and then taking some more.. bang out of order.

I thought it was £3... but apparently stores are only making a £12 profit on all wiis sold, not sure what it is for accesories etc. They're a business after all...

went into game today and they were out. Apparently they had 50 on saturday and they all went before 1'o'clock. Think it might be a while till I get one

Just out of interest, my friends are trying to get hold of Wiis, what day does Game get a delivery in, and would the Wiis be on the shelves on that day, or the day after? Just thinking of the right day to tell them to go so they can poach them before they fly off the shelves.

Just out of interest, my friends are trying to get hold of Wiis, what day does Game get a delivery in, and would the Wiis be on the shelves on that day, or the day after? Just thinking of the right day to tell them to go so they can poach them before they fly off the shelves.

Game usually get 50 in on a wednesday but it differs from store to store, however I would adivse your friends to pre-order, you get them the day they get them in.

The demand is very little now I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and got it last week. :)

Game usually get 50 in on a wednesday but it differs from store to store, however I would adivse your friends to pre-order, you get them the day they get them in.

The demand is very little now I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and got it last week. :)

Woah that must be one huge Game store near you.

Anyway. Deliveries Tuesday-Saturdays. There would permantly be display boxes, the Wiis are kept hidden in a treasure chest. If other stores are anything like that, you have people ringing from 8am asking for them (little do they know nobodys in til at least 8.30 but they try bless them)

The GAME in Reading Oracle said they weren't letting people pre-order? Seems strange to me but oh well. This was where they had 50 consoles go in a couple of hours so I imagine it's due to limited stock. Think I'll wait till half term (3 weeks) before I try again (though I imagine I'll have some AS coursework to do so who knows)

quick play. com have wii in stock!!!

Then there was none

quick play. com have wii in stock!!!

Then there was none, my mate has been after one since before launch day. glad i got mine on launch

Woah that must be one huge Game store near you.

Anyway. Deliveries Tuesday-Saturdays. There would permantly be display boxes, the Wiis are kept hidden in a treasure chest. If other stores are anything like that, you have people ringing from 8am asking for them (little do they know nobodys in til at least 8.30 but they try bless them)

I have about 3 Game's within a 20 minute car drive and 3 Gamestations within a 20 minute car drive....

I went wii hunting in town today but had no luck. I looked in 2 GAME's, Gamestation, HMV and a couple of other stores.

Ah well, ill order online

Edit: I didnt think it was gonna be this tricky. Will i just have to join a queue or can anybody help?

I noticed that on sat 20th, i was shopping at Cheshire Oaks shopping centre and i noticed a massive que in there. As i got nearer the que i heard ppl talking about the wii and asking there sales staff in there how many they had, and he just replied 'we have got loads more in the back' (after there sales counter was full of them) They seemed to be running off some kinda order system coz i seen names getin ticked off a list, anyway it was a joyful day for me coz i managed to finally get a second nunchuck and a classic controller!!!

Game sold me the 2 accessories for £17.99 each, and the guy even said to me 'they are £17.99 by the way' and i just said ok thats fine coz i had been after them for so long i didn't really care over a couple of pound. Which just shows they picked an ideal oppatunity to raise the price slightly coz they know how in demand they are!