NEurope
Infinete

Spare Time

Masturbate furiosuly, go outside, masturbate some more.

lol, wasn't it you who went out to the field the other day? Classic.

In all seriousness, I tend to spend all my time on N-Europe. Well no, alot of it when I have work to do really, when I'm not, I do all sorts. Sit on the internet, play games, play wii, not DS much(havent touched it for a month, except one time for multiplayer when my mate was round, gonna breathe life into it tomorrow/sat though). I read books, and I read comics too. I work too, and don't find myself with much spare time, although, I think I have got rather alot and I'm just too lazy to actually do something, so for alot of my time, I literally do nothing.

I murder kittens. Not just any kittens, specific ones determined by a kitten dice I made on my birthday the other week.

Most of it is spent with my girlfriend.

All other time is spent playing bass, listening to music and browsing the internet, reading and the occasional play of a computer game.

I don't have a job at the moment, but I've been looking and it's doing my head in. Need money.

I'm currently at Uni, studying to be a teacher, so that takes up most of my time.

When I'm not doing that, I'm doing a handful of things. I like to go out with friends in the evening/night. Clubbing, pubbing, cineamaring (wooo, new word), or just hanging out at each other's places, any of those is likely.

Occassionally, I have people round for a little gamesfest, but this doesn't happen as often as I would like.

Then, there's my musical side. I like to play the drums, but I'm also trying to get into guitar and also improve on bass. I sit in the living room with my girlfriend's acoustic and just try and look at some tabs, its really fun when I get into it.

I'm trying to get back into that whole exercising thing, but that isn't going too well. Do some weights/situps/pressups before bed, but that's mostly it. I walk to town as I quite love my little shopping days out. Hehe.

When I'm not doing all of that, I'm on here either kicking some arse or hunting for news. Yes, the site gets its monies worth out of me.

If I'm doing none of that, then I'm probably spending some intimate time alone with my girlfriend. The animalistic kind. ;)

Right now in my spare time I go on MSN, check my e-mail, play PES with mates, go to gym or revise for tests this week. Oh and watching a bit of Hollyoaks which I have grown to like recently.

That's cool, what're you going to teach? Apparently only like 2% of people can teach, the other 98% need not apply. Then again, they say that only 2% of people can kill another person...I wonder if it's related...

I said I spend alot of time doing nothing, which is and isn't kind of true, I spend it thinking mostly(or drinking, a terrible vice of mine). I don't think that enough people just stop sometimes and think, everyone should do it more. Having said the thing about drinking though, I find it mighty hard to refuse a trip out for a drink, as long as it's somewhere cheap!

Right now in my spare time I go on MSN, check my e-mail, play PES with mates, go to gym or revise for tests this week. Oh and watching a bit of Hollyoaks which I have grown to like recently.

PES? What's that? I feel like I know, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I was into Hollyoaks myself, just before christmas but with everything going on I lost track of it and managed to break free! I'll probably get roped back in when Darts finish.