NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

Cause you're nickname is Flinky, and that rhymes with kinky. And thats good enough in my book!

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for? Also, love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

Iun. I used to be head of news.

Thank you, it would be taking you way back to early December when the newest Veronica Mars episode aired.

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for?

@ Iun: Love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

@JonSt: Come on dude, lighten up! I like the engineer guy from Enterprise, good old english accents adding a bit of class...

Erm...Twas a joke.

I see, clearly I just misunderstand your sense of humour... anyway....erm.....nice tie, and i really like your shoes. Are they new? Oh my god I love that top too, and have you done something to your hair? Love it!

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for?

@ Iun: Love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

@JonSt: Come on dude, lighten up! I like the engineer guy from Enterprise, good old english accents adding a bit of class...

Ashley hired me. For what, we cannot say. Why, we will not answer... but it is safest not to ask too many questions. Remember forum member "Sexmaster-K" ? No. No one does. And no one remembers what happened to him.

As for the avatar, it's from "The Raccoons" a cartoon with one of the best soundtracks to a TV show of all time. I have almost all of the music on Mp3.

Really nice and helpful to people in the Homework thread.

Is a fellow ginger. And proud of it.

You're from Oxford, which automatically makes you awesome.

Edit: Plus you're equation rearranging wizardry is quite incredible.

You're from Oxford, which automatically makes you awesome.

Your wee, your yellow and your a bloke. What more can one ask for?

Although I don't really know you: I associate your avatar with one of the greatest films I have yet to see and that you are as friendly as that face.

Don't know you too well, but you must be good if you like the best animated character ever enough for a sig/avatar combo.

He's the sexiest person around.

Is my MoogleViper :) *hearts*

And Harribo has a name like my second favourite sweets, so he always makes me hungry :)

Your avatar looks like Hitler and that makes me smile in a fiendishly off-kilter way :)

The Raccoons is one of the greatest tv programs ever, you have embraced this fact with your avatar, thus, you are awesome!

Twilight_Link,

you're almost my twin but just a year out. If we were exactly the same age, we'd be the same, no doubt. You like Nintendo, but arent such a blind lover of them that you have the courage* to shun their sub par Metroid junk. You like McFly but hopefully that will pass, just a bunch of kids trying to do punk.

A cool name, a cool date o' birth and a spot on mentality, everyone, lets lift our glasses o' crusha and salute the hero that banished the Twilight, and continues to save the day... snowboys and snowgals, I give you: Twilight_Link! :yay:

*cheers errupt everywhere!*

*Geddit? Courage? Link? Triforce of Courage!? Come on admit that it was good!

Dont know you too well, but you always have quality posts.

(To next poster ; My egos pretty big already, be careful)