NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

i love you more than life itself.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

A fellow Apple fan! I don't have an Apple but I use them at school for iMovie and I Can Animate, and they're cool, so I love you in return. :D

Caris is sarcastic, but is also very pretty.

Yes, you are reading that right.

Flinky is simply awesome, no explanation.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

A fellow Apple fan! I don't have an Apple but I use them at school for iMovie and I Can Animate, and they're cool, so I love you in return. :D

Flinky is simply awesome, no explanation.

Top fella, and my only Wii freind so far:heh:

I love apples! Not only the computer but also the fruit. They're so very shiny! Erm...running out of things to say about you spirited away, so we must all love you for the happiness you impart to us all (I'm talking nonsense again) OH! I like your avatar, people look happy in it. Yay for happy.

I'm in a very strange mood, sorry about all this

I love apples! Not only the computer but also the fruit. They're so very shiny! Erm...running out of things to say about you spirited away, so we must all love you for the happiness you impart to us all (I'm talking nonsense again) OH! I like your avatar, people look happy in it. Yay for happy.

I'm in a very strange mood, sorry about all this

Lol, you seem like a funny/nice guy. Welcome to the forums. :grin:

Why thankyou! See, you're really rather nice yourself :smile: I feel very welcome, and more than a little bit panicy (if that's how you spell it) - physics retake tomorrow. Anyone know everything about A level physics in regards to nuclear physics and waves? Yes, I am spending my time on here rather than revising...what of it? :-P

I fancy some more compliments so Im gonna post again.

Spirited Away's a cool film and thus by default so is our user here. Is nice, warm and welcoming side is at the fore in his above post to Nintendohnut. I still wish I knew something more about No Face, but thats no fault of old spirited_away's but rather that of Ghibli and co. :hehe:

Spirited Away= brilliant person and probably one of my oldest friends on this forum.

I fancy some more compliments so Im gonna post again.

Spirited Away's a cool film and thus by default so is our user here. Is nice, warm and welcoming side is at the fore in his above post to Nintendohnut. I still wish I knew something more about No Face, but thats no fault of old spirited_away's but rather that of Ghibli and co. :hehe:

Fellow ACWW player, though I haven't seen your town yet. That's my priority for this month!

One of the better guys on this board, seems to like LOTR which is always a plus.

[3 posts late] Wishing you good luck for your Physics Exam tommorow is my love to you.

Hope this thread was a good idea, keep it going guys.

Spirited Away is a pretty awesome movie, and since you're all about spirited away, you must rock! =D

Giving your much deserved reply. You are awesome.

Edit:

@DanielTimothy

I like you because the portuguese version of your name is funny and because I like you.

I like you.

Edit2: It's Timóteo, quite rare and with a funny sound (at least for me).

What is the portuguese version? :)

Your troublesome, however you can't go wrong with a Naruto inspired name.

Why thankyou for that luck-wishing :smile: Everyone on here seems exceedingly nice, what a brilliant idea for a topic! Woooooo! (I'm really not drunk, I swear)

Why thankyou for that luck-wishing :smile: Everyone on here seems exceedingly nice, what a brilliant idea for a topic! Woooooo! (I'm really not drunk, I swear)

extremely unnerving avatar :)

extremely unnerving avatar :)

You're a genuinely friendly person with a unique ability to penerate the skin of your joints with pointy objects. ;)

Because Letty is one of a kind. I mean she threads cotton......INTO HER SKIN!!!

Letty = awesome.

I like you because of the psychic connection we have going on there, posting the same thing. :heh: I haven't made a proper post the person above me yet! Someone always posts while I type!

I like you cause you're funny and have cool pictures all around. They're very pretty, and so are cats. Who else likes cats? Kittens especially? Anyone who likes cats offiially goes on my favourite people list, and trust me when I say I don't actually have one.

My posts are making less and less sense as time goes on...

You've caught N-E on a good day.

^^^ This is probably true, but nevertheless....

You should read some of the stuff posted on the news section (US sales reach 1 million I think the story is called, from the other day. It got *slightly* out of control), I know not everyone is always this nice, but this topic helps them to think of nice things to say, which is always nice. I like your sig btw, I really want one to do with Link and/or some for of deku scrub holding a nut, or even a dohnut! (obviously) but I dunno how to make them/where to get them...

Nice three times in one sentence....oh deary deary me :red:

I've tried, but I really cannot think of anything good about the above person.

@ Ashley: who do you think you hired? And what did you hire them for? Also, love your avatar, takes me way back. What TV show was it from?

@ Iun: love your avatar too, same question!

@ JonSt: Come on dude, lighten up! I like the engineer guy from Enterprise, good old english accents adding a bit of class...