NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

you live in london!! GO YOU!!! :D

Can fire electric bolts. No sierously is a well decent chick.

Awesome fella to chat with on msn.

Ah god dont want to keep posting in this thead as its bad for ego etc but would just like to say dante is a really cool guy probably the least ego driven guy on the whole forum.

Dyson

You are the calm in this crazy forum storm! Also your love for TF2 is infectious! Keep up the good work!! :heh:

Me, calm?! Awesome. That's a word I seriously havn't had associated with me in a looong time!

Your posts make me smile for some reason. Most of the time they talk sense, too, so double thumbs up!

Me, calm?! Awesome. That's a word I seriously havn't had associated with me in a looong time!

Your posts make me smile for some reason. Most of the time they talk sense, too, so double thumbs up!

Dyson officially owns at minesweeper flags. That deserves love <3

Is neutral and knows when not to get into the cross fire of fights....kudos.

Seems to not mind standing up for herself at all without getting personal with other people and THAT is what I like about our newest newbie.

Not to mention she's a fooking fast poster..

Who couldnt love someone named after the best hoover in the world. Winnage......

(Bring back Henry! xD)

^ a fellow stalker of the night that mistakes these fine hours for being annoying. This is when the forum is ruled by the true geeks muahahahaa!

^ Can beat me at pool...or snooker...or was that just Shorty I played against? Whatever...

Has possibly the best and funniest locations on her profile xD Ballymena (no offence :p)

Also always makes light hearted and nearly always positive posts :D Her initials of her username also have BAM! in them.. so me likes =]

This guys sig is awesome, he likes bleach therefore doubly awesome ^_^

:o ballymena is great (or maybe im just trying to convince myself)

FORUM LOVE GUYS.

One of the very few women on here, don't know you very well but you like the Foo Fighters

Fair Play!

Fun to talk to on MSN and is IRISH, which makes him AWESOME!

EDIT: DYSON!

Absolutely amazing at Worms!

mr paul has just about the coolest haircut on here. I'd love to have his hair!!!

And he has an abnormal obbsession with children's rides, which I liked when I was little.