NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

I'll go against logic with this one

"When you see the graphics, you will say wow"

Iwata is like a used car sales man desperately trying to sell an old banger. The Wii can't compete with the other two power-wise, everyone knows that except Nintendo, who'll just keep lying and lying and lying.

Some things never change.

There's an enormous difference between Iwata claiming gamers will say "wow" at the graphics and him telling them the Wii is the most powerful next-gen system. It's a totally unspecific claim that you simply can't assign a meaning to without a huge dose of assumption.

My previous point remains. I'm not saying he or anyone else within Nintendo hasn't lied before - all three major console manufacturers are guilty of lying about one thing or another - but in this case he certainly hasn't. Nintendo have never said that the Wii can compete with the PS3 and Xbox 360 in terms of graphical quality, so how come everyone here seems to think they have?

I had a 'wow'-moment when I saw Mario Galaxy to be honest, and I'm not easily impressed. I hate how some of you people talk about the Wii as if it's a pound of shit wrapped in plastic, it really ruins the board.

Nintendo never said they could compete with the 360 and PS3 on graphics.

Sign in to follow this