NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Stallone squares up for... ROCKY VI!!!

YES!!!!!

They are making a Rocky VI! Rocky is my favourite film series ever and I always wanted a 6th. I was hoping it would be his son following in his footsteps or something, but it appears to be Sly will be making a return, at the age of 59!

Filming starts in Los Angeles in December and Stallone, who will turn 60 next year, is also lined up to direct.

In Rocky VI, a lonely, poverty-stricken Balboa comes out of retirement and looks to keep his hand in with a few low-profile fights.

But his return to the ring causes a media frenzy and a promoter comes up with the idea that he should fight the heavyweight champion, Mason 'The Line' Dixon.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/films/articles/20625597?source=Daily

I'M SO HAPPY! :hehe:

Looks like there is going to be a Rambo IV too!

Never watched any...it doesn't really bother me to bve honest, but I'm happy for you ;)

Never been a big stallone fan, let alone a rocky one.

Don't bother posting here then.

I kind of knew this was going to happen sooner or later, what with the Contender and everything. I mean that show was a blatant attempt to get the ball rolling on Rocky again, and it looks like it worked a treat.

Anyway, if it has Mr.T in it I'd definitely go and see it!

Who am I kidding I'll see it anyway but Clubber Lang coming out of retirement too. Now that would rule! :wink:

I kind of knew this was going to happen sooner or later, what with the Contender and everything. I mean that show was a blatant attempt to get the ball rolling on Rocky again, and it looks like it worked a treat.

Anyway, if it has Mr.T in it I'd definitely go and see it!

Who am I kidding I'll see it anyway but Clubber Lang coming out of retirement too. Now that would rule! :wink:

Clubber Lang is in it, not as a fighter but as a boxing announcer.

Clubber Lang is in it, not as a fighter but as a boxing announcer.

lmao awesome. I wonder if Paulie is still around?

Rocky is my favourite film of all time so I can't help jumping up and down!!! I doubt Burt Young (paulie) will be in it because in the Rocky Boxset, there is an interview with him and all those Fags he takes have really effected him, he can barely talk! BUT GREAT NEWS!

come on, ill admit that rocky rules, but this movie will blow, and now my rocky anthology wont be complete anymore :(

Somehow I just can't see this, an arthiritic stallone taking on (rumouredly) Vin Diesil?

I suppose it has comedy potential though.

ah man i would rather the story be that rocky's son has grown up to be a boxer and ends up winning something with rocky at his side....

ah man i would rather the story be that rocky's son has grown up to be a boxer and ends up winning something with rocky at his side....

Yeah, thats what I wanted to. Oh well its better than no Rocky VI at all.

I would love it if it were made a comedy parodying the older movies. It needs to have all the old characters including Apollo Creed brought back from the dead.

And like how Rockey IV was full of cold war propaganda VI should be full of Iraq war propaganda.

im glad there making a new one but cant help but feel this is gunna kill rocky..i.e be a major flop

Rocky 5 killed Rocky so theers no danger there. Im a big fan of the films and stallone and cant wait to see this. Hopefully it will be as good as number 4 and have an awesome soundtrack alongside it. Good Times ahead....

At imdb.com Rambo IV is also in the making - preproduction, movie should come out 2006. Along with Rocky that is great news. Sly is not the best actor but playing a boxer or a soldier he is perfect. Who can't like the italian stallion?

At imdb.com Rambo IV is also in the making - preproduction, movie should come out 2006. Along with Rocky that is great news. Sly is not the best actor but playing a boxer or a soldier he is perfect. Who can't like the italian stallion?

Rambo 2 and 3 are 2 of the worst movies I have ever seen, Rambo one was ace though :).

I didnt think Rocky 5 was that bad, wished they kept the orginal ending where he was killed by Tommy Gunn.

There gonna ruin another perfectly good Film series, just like they did with The Terminator.

Whats it gonna be this time anyway, Rocky 6 and the fight against a Bad Back!!! :indeed:

I always thought they went to far with this series any how, you know cos after the Second one supposidly another blow to his eye and he would die. Who's paying that Doctors Wages!!!!

Sign in to follow this