NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

Wario Ware review

This is about what I expected of this game. Had a minimum benchmark of around 7/10 and seems to be fitting the bill. Always liked the Wario Ware and this one will be no exception. If the game wasn't cheaper though, I probably wouldn't buy it.

well will have to read the review properly but it disappointing that it sounds like the multiplayer isnt what I was expecting.

No one I know likes Wario Ware Games for its multiplayer. I just play it for singleplayer, pick up and play, a few minutes in between having other committments.

Well I know I had some great sessions on the Cube Wario Ware. Loved the turtle section. If you lost a game you had a extra turtle given to you and you had to balance on it without falling over. Best one.

Got mine pre-ordered from shopto.net for £30. This is my first time using them after reading about how great they are on the xbox forums.

..... So basicly the only game worth mentionning coming out on the wii in january gets a bunch of 7's. From launchgame mania to gamecube status in 1 month, nice going ninty.

ChoicesUK have dispatched mine already so hopefully will get it tomorrow if the post is quick enough! Can't wait, DS version was great, so I don't mind the length of the game. Just great wacky fun.

ChoicesUK have dispatched mine already so hopefully will get it tomorrow if the post is quick enough! Can't wait, DS version was great, so I don't mind the length of the game. Just great wacky fun.

http://www.gameplay.co.uk are sending my copy today also... so if the Royal Fail actualy deliver it should be here tomorow... if they dont steal it that is :mad:

This got 83 percent I think in NGamer.

Its what I expected though, it will take some time for the true classic Wii titles to come through.

This will be brilliant anyway.

I'm not too bothered with the lack of many multiplayer games on this. Multiplayer WarioWare on the Cube was only ever any fun if you played against people who had spent a decent amount of time on the single player, I found. Whenever I played with my mates, they always got bored quickly because they didn't know what to do straight away, whereas I did, and kept on beating them.

I just got the game an it's really fun, but I can't see this game lasting me too long. I just did the dancing minigame, it's just as crazy as it looks.

There's an official Nintendo launch party for this in London tomorrow night that I'm going to. Should be fun - I'll report back on Friday if there's anything worth saying.

Shopto.net have sent mine now definarly going to use them again £30 with free recorded delivery really can't moan only problem is will have to wait till i get home from work to play

Mine has been dispatched :yay:

Rename this thread already, it's as if we're discussing a review, meh

I've only ever played touched, and I thought it was brialliant. I played it for about 15 minutes, and I already began to see why it wouldn't hold my attention for long. I think this will be a great game for non-gamers to see why the Wii has so much potential, but as a full price purchase I just don;t think it's worth it.

There is only one reason you need to buy the game:

What? I can see two options:

a) to watch them angular rectums.

b) to make a donation to Nintendo.

There is only one reason you need to buy the game:

Doing that is great fun. You can also play it at a higher speed, really made me sweat!

This game is one of those games that looks OK but I will probably never get round to buying. It just doesn't have that "wow" factor for me.

Well this game did have the WOW factor for me but that IGN review has really put me off. It's single player isn't anywhere near the size of the cube version, and the multiplayer sounds severly lacking in features, there were so many different modes in the cube one, where have they all gone?

I'm still gonna get it though, but just not as excited as I was.

Well this game did have the WOW factor for me but that IGN review has really put me off. It's single player isn't anywhere near the size of the cube version, and the multiplayer sounds severly lacking in features, there were so many different modes in the cube one, where have they all gone?

I'm still gonna get it though, but just not as excited as I was.

no way the gamecube version was lacking as it was

..... So basicly the only game worth mentionning coming out on the wii in january gets a bunch of 7's. From launchgame mania to gamecube status in 1 month, nice going ninty.

They dont call it gamecube 1.5 for nothing...

dont worry though, they have a secret weapon that will bring forth the revolution with innovation. it will be the best game of 2007/8 and will keep you occupied for 50+ hours....

Super Mario bros 3

Sign in to follow this