NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shoe

Wii glitches

Mine hasn't glitched as yet (hopefully won't either) but I have noticed that when playing Madden the disc drive sounds like it is going mental , and there is a slight pause in the sound/commentary as if it is waiting for the disc to catch up.

The only other game I have at the moment is WiiSports , but that seems fine.

Mine has locked up twice when i try to boot up the Mii channel, and I've had to re-connect the remotes once, but it's all been fine apart from that.

omg, i feel like such an idiot now! lol what was the reason for moving so slow? I spent so much time trying to work round it by rolling contantly and stuff!

If it's any consolation, it sounds like something I would've done, too. :heh:

Hmm, I'm not really understanding all these "Wii was rushed" comments. It's not like the system melts down, and alas, there are no red lights of doom. Can't even think of anyone who's had to return their systems, motes or games, yet.

The Wii crashed in the middle of a Cube game the other day :(...Was Rogue Squadren III just as a 'video' was supposed to start.

..was playing Red Steel last night and was getting through one of the levels and this buzzing sound started and everything froze so I had to unplug the Wii, losing my progress..

..thankfully it's probably the level I have enjoyed the most so far, so I don;t really mind having to play through it again :heh:

The Wii crashed in the middle of a Cube game the other day :(...Was Rogue Squadren III just as a 'video' was supposed to start.

Rogue Squadrons were buggy anyway, they crashed on my Cube all the f-ing time. No other game crashed my Cube ever.

My Wii hasn't crashed either.

If it's any consolation, it sounds like something I would've done, too. :heh:.

lol, ah well were only human i suppose!

Hmm, I'm not really understanding all these "Wii was rushed" comments. It's not like the system melts down, and alas, there are no red lights of doom. Can't even think of anyone who's had to return their systems, motes or games, yet.

Well i must admit i agree with your comment. Nothing is perfect and i mean computers crash all the time dont they? just one of them things.

I haven't had any problems with my Wii so far...unlike my Cube.

What kinda problems did u av with ur cube? Mine was pretty fine, just every kmow and then half way through me playing on something there would be a disk error. But in the years i had my cube isince it was launched it must of only done it about 4/5times.

But saying that the first cube i got had to be returned after 2 weeks as it was faulty. . . The second one only did what was mentioned above.

What kinda problems did u av with ur cube?

It crashed (freezing & buzzing sound) quite often....oddly, it was fine after it was in a boot of a car that got hit from behind...

It crashed (freezing & buzzing sound) quite often....oddly, it was fine after it was in a boot of a car that got hit from behind...

Lol, the world works in misterious ways......

Sign in to follow this