NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
epoch

Problem with Linked account Wii

Ok when i first loaded my wii it crashed, and the account wouldnt link as it wouldnt reckonise my nintendo VIP password

Upon reloading the wii after resetting i entered my password and the operation timed out. I selected retry and it loaded the VC shope but no conformation my account was linked

I recently brought Gunstar heros in the VC and the star points havent been added to the VIP account

Therefore has anyone got any ideas how to solve this problem or am i going to have to contact nintendo?

Any help!

Nobody's VC downloads have resulted in Stars being added to their Club Nintendo (VIP) account yet. Dont worry about that anyways.

I have no idea why your account isn't linking up.

Email of phone Nintendo, maybe they can do it for you from their end?

Telephone: 0870 6060 247 (National Rate)

Email: [email protected]

Best of luck getting through to the Service Centre. They have stopped answering the phone or replying to emails.

Not the same problem but its similar. When I first got my Wii I didn't have a Stars account, now I do I want to link them but can't find anywhere to actually do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction to link my account to the Wii?

Start up the virtual console channel on your wii. It should be someone under account activity or settings i think?

Ah excellent I've done it now, I was looking in the general Wii settings before. Thanks!

cheers people i have got the account now linked. It hadnt actually linked when it retryed.

So i went on the shop and options linked the account. thanks for the heads up

Sign in to follow this