NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Oxigen_Waste

Why I hate WWE

how do u know its still bullshit now if you havent seen it in 6 years

kevin had ONE match now hes gone

the PPV last night was actually pretty good and cena and umaga was surprising good

then they introduced that WWF V WCW bullshit about 6 years ago or so, and it got completely crap

Invasion storyline was great, you know nothing.

It was much better in the days of year 7. Man, wrestling on the school field was awesome. They'd always be one kid who would break a leg each term...

Its entertainment, and can be pretty good. If people enjoy it, let them :)

Aw yes. *sniff* nostalgia....

Nothing. Its too predictable now. I would've been a very rich man now had I have placed a considerable sum of money of what I believed the results would've been for Wrestlemania 2006. I got every single result correct. So predictable that Rey Mysterio would win the championship in light of Guerreos death...

What? You can vote on wrestling? How can you vot e on something that's fixed? That's like voting on Corronation Street.

I hate it when people go "OMG FAKE LOL" and such. So? Most movies are fake? Most TV shows are made up? Almost every damn thing on TV is fake these days. Its the same principal, its a form of entertainment and I enjoy it. If you want to watch the "real" boring wrestling be my guest.

The invasion storyline was great? it was one of the biggest balls ups WWE has ever done... should have been the biggest storyline ever but the wwe actually managed to loose fans and ratings through it...

How can someone consider watching soap-operas with nearly naked over-muscled freaks sprinkled with oil groping each other in predictable and poorly acted ways manly or entertaining, in a non-ridiculous way?

Can someone explain what the magic is?

Seriously... what's the deal? If you watch it for laughs, I understand... otherwise... please do explain.

Like why would you watch football?To me it's boring as hell same with big brother.

It's hard to understand now.During the bret hart and shawn michaels era it was all about the wrestling but then it changed during attitude for the better for a little while.Now It's not as good but slowely getting better i feel

People watch soap operas.the difference is these guys have to do it LIVE and in front of thousands of people in audience.You are not expecting the best acting like.if you are you are watching the wrong thing.

The invasion storyline was great? it was one of the biggest balls ups WWE has ever done... should have been the biggest storyline ever but the wwe actually managed to loose fans and ratings through it...

invasion started off well until.......About around when they started to sing 'The wind beneath our ring'

What? You can vote on wrestling? How can you vot e on something that's fixed? That's like voting on Corronation Street.

its a joke really.they give you choices between 3 wrestlers or 3 types of matches.i mean eg

Edge vs jeff hardy in a

a)submission match

b)Strap match

or

c)Tlc match

What do you think people will pick

Over the top storylines and stuff are alright, but I don't think the characters are anywhere as good as past legends. Where are guys such as Bret "Hitman" Hart?

hitman got bad eventually.I think goldberg kicked him in the face injuring him from wrestling.Plus he is still bitching about vince at this stage.it's also a bit bad now because they are trying to promote john cena.......Guys nobody likes him.Give it up

hitman got bad eventually.I think goldberg kicked him in the face injuring him from wrestling.Plus he is still bitching about vince at this stage.it's also a bit bad now because they are trying to promote john cena.......Guys nobody likes him.Give it up

Does anyone know how many times Bret officially lost matches in his career other than by means of cheating but from legitimate pinfall/submission, not many, I can't recall many at all.

Well he was heal in his last few months.So he must have lost one there without having being cheated.

But the big one.The iron man with shawn michaels in 1996 Wrestlemania.They were 2 faces(good guys)And there was no cheating.A complete clean match.

Well he was heal in his last few months.So he must have lost one there without having being cheated.

But the big one.The iron man with shawn michaels in 1996 Wrestlemania.They were 2 faces(good guys)And there was no cheating.A complete clean match.

Also that time where he lost to his brother at Wrestlemania and then went on to win the championship belt against that sumo like guy.

ah yes WM 94(10).ya.Lex luger lost to yokozuna but bret hart beat him.yes it was the first match of the event and all.bret vs owen and he lost fairly

Over the top storylines and stuff are alright, but I don't think the characters are anywhere as good as past legends. Where are guys such as Bret "Hitman" Hart?

i loved wcw days, broke my heart to see the last monday nitro episode. bring back WCW! and sting!

EDIT: does anyone remember the undertaker Vs undertaker match in 95? what a match!

Ive always had a personal vendetta against wrestling. Back in the day when WWF/E was acceptable to watch, i was the only one who had taste in television (aka, power rangers>WWE) and i HATED it when everyone else played wrestling. I got my ass kicked and i didnt know what the hell was going on. It was the worst thing ever, sweaty fat kids jumping about on the school field in the blazing heat, quoting some of the worst one liners in the world throwing all your power rangers figurines on the school roof?

:blank: No Thanks

Like why would you watch football?To me it's boring as hell same with big brother.

I don't. :)

Wrestling is fake, movies are fake, video games are fake.

People watch wrestling as entertainment, get over it.

this thread is pi$$ing me off you peeps that hate wrestling have a very poor opinion which can be shot down in a instant please just stop trying

since everyone is just slagging off wrestling anyone wanna talk about the good parts! what are everyone favorite past storyline and fueds?

My fav stroyline is by far the NWO, nothing even comes close, the constant swerves, who was going to join and who they were going to turn on.. even the red and black stuff was ok. Storylines and fueds lasted months with almost a years bulid up before Sting debuted as the crow to face hogan... lets just forget about the 2000 sliver version and the wwe run :angry:

My fav fueds were:

The Rock Vs Mankind

Tommy Dreamer vs Raven

Misawa vs Kawada

Samoa Joe vs CM Punk

Tazz vs Sabu

Current stuff i am into is Angle vs Joe and LAX... nothing else is really entertaining =/

i loved wcw days, broke my heart to see the last monday nitro episode. bring back WCW! and sting!

EDIT: does anyone remember the undertaker Vs undertaker match in 95? what a match!

im almost sure thats summerslam 94 but i could be wrong.

During the wwes attitude era the wcw had the better wrestling matches where as wwe was more story driven.It's unfortunate that sting never had the chance to work with wwe but it's probably likely that they would have missued him like Goldberg

Ive always had a personal vendetta against wrestling. Back in the day when WWF/E was acceptable to watch, i was the only one who had taste in television (aka, power rangers>WWE) and i HATED it when everyone else played wrestling. I got my ass kicked and i didnt know what the hell was going on. It was the worst thing ever, sweaty fat kids jumping about on the school field in the blazing heat, quoting some of the worst one liners in the world throwing all your power rangers figurines on the school roof?

:blank: No Thanks

well there is always one i suppose.

Do you seriously think you can compare power rangers to wwe?I'm sorry that you got your ass kicked but you can't really blame wwe for that in the same way you cant blame games for violence.Tough!it's also a bit odd saying power rangers and good taste in the same sentence

To be honest WWE storylines aren't OTT enough. We could do with some more ridiculous characters being brought in. Howabout some alien wrestlers, whose ring entrance can be in a flying saucer, that'd be cool.

BTW, anyone noticed a pattern to Oxigen wasters threads? First Cheese sucks, then I hate the WWE, all the guy does is moan. What next?

yes you mean bring back the old gimmicks like the undertaker and stuff?Yes i agree with that.They seem to use real names a lot now.Classics characters=undertaker,repoman,Million dollar man,IRS etc

I got into WWE in 1999, during the Attitude era, and went off it in 2002/2003, shortly after the whole RAW/SmackDown roster part, when my interest waned because my interest in football had been re-ignited. Now, it looks pretty naff, I can't watch it without guessing what's going to happen and be right most of the time.

yes you mean bring back the old gimmicks like the undertaker and stuff?Yes i agree with that.They seem to use real names a lot now.Classics characters=undertaker,repoman,Million dollar man,IRS etc

Old and some new ones along the same lines. Lots of people moaned about the use of magic in a storyline in SDvsR2007, but I thought it was great. Wrestling isn't real, everyone knows it, they should play on that by making things more outlandish.

I used to like Scotty Too Hotty and Rakishi (?). And the Hardy Boys. I still have the hat somewhere.

My brothers sat behind me on Youtube fagging away to Wrestling and he actually thinks i care.

Sign in to follow this