NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RoadKill

So I passed my driving theory...

32/35 for multiple choice (30 pass)

64/75 for hazard perception (44 pass)

Hell yeah bitches, what about everyone else? Driving is awesome, but I haven't even driven for months but I hope to again soon <3

i havent done mine yet, dont plan on doin it in the near future. if i had a car id get lazy! :heh: but well done on passing your theory test :)

It's not about laziness but believe me not only is driving awesome, it helps you get a job, at least where I am.

yeah thats definately a positive (esp when all the jobs here are in belfast!) but im happier walkin home it keeps me fit yay :)

Congrats!!

I've been driving for 3 (going on 4) years now and absolutely love it!

Got 35/35 on my theory (passed first time),

Passed my driving test first time too! (one of the elite 16% as my driving instructor put it!)

congrats roadkill! awesome stuff!

ive been driving since i was 17, im now 22 so oooo when i took mine about 5 years ago they only had the one theory test which was marked out of 35... you needed to get 30 to pass and i think i got 2 wrong and got 33. I then went on to pass my driving test first time with 9 minors :)

I was pretty much the same as platty, well done on passing! and good luck for the driving test!

I aced my theory test back in Feb and drove for a few months after. Then booked a holiday, ran out of money and can't be arsed to drive again. Its so blah.

I should probably get round to booking some lessons...

I should proberely do the same, but meh im lazy :p

i hate driving, but it needs to be done so i figure i may as well do it while im young, going to book my theory test on the 26th (payday) anyone how much it costs?

great stuff by the way, well done :)

I can't even remember what score I got on my theory test... I passed though, but I was really nervous, didn't think I was going to do very well and was worried about having to pay for it twice.

Even if you don't like driving and you don't want a car or you think petrol prices are going to rise, do yourself a favour and when you can, put aside money to do lessons and such, it's very much worthwhile having.

I think the theory for a car is £21.

A massive congratulations Roady. Driving is awesome, but learning is bluudy infuriated as some of you might know.

I took my theory on my 17th Birthday and got 35\35 and 70\75. I was pretty chuffed, having passed first time rather promptly I thought the ol' practical would be easy.

But....I failed twice for speeding. Doing about 2mph over the sodding speed limit. I only failed on that! And as for the waiting lists...8 weeks! *shakes fist*

Anywho, having passed four months ago I can say driving is simply awesome. Just don't speed...the cops keep pulling me over giving me warnings, I keep assuring them I am a fast and skillful driver...well not really I just apologise greatly and they let me off.

Remember, the ol' 'I got the rev counter and speedo mixed up officer'. Always works. With often works anywho for me because I like to keep the revs between 5-8,000RPM. :D

I have my driving test tomorrow at 2:30!!!

Not that nervous yet but I know when it comes around tomorrow I will be shitting myself! Hope I pass first time as it's bleeding expensive and I would have to wait another 6 weeks until I can take it again.

Not that nervous yet but I know when it comes around tomorrow I will be shitting myself! Hope I pass first time as it's bleeding expensive and I would have to wait another 6 weeks until I can take it again.

Good luck on your driving test tomorrow Din

Yea, the very best of luck Sir. :)

Don't know how it works over the pond, but I currently have my learner's permit which allows me to drive with an instructor or adult in the car. I had to pay $70 for driver's education to get the permit plus pass the written test, and I need to do 3 sessions of behind-the-wheel training which cost another $70 each. Bloody expensive, but in February when I just turn 16 I should have my license. Wohooo!

Congrats, Roadkill. Ultimate freedom I bet.

can't remember what it was like when i did my test. i think there was a lot of reversing.

its a lot easier driving behind a tv screen.

hope to see you all out there on the road...possibly sideways

can't remember what it was like when i did my test. i think there was a lot of reversing.

its a lot easier driving behind a tv screen.

hope to see you all out there on the road...possibly sideways

:grin:

Thats another thing Roady. The first time you go sideways. :heh:

I failed my test twice when I was 17 (1995) then took it up again earlier this year and passed first time (third overall). It is a pain not being able to drive and passing my test has made life considerably easier. I don't like driving but it's a good thing to have passed your test. If you leave it you may regret it, as I did. It was so much more expensive this time around, especially as my parents were paying when I was 17.

Sign in to follow this