NEurope
Twozzok

Official Bread Megathread.

EVERYTHING about bread is good... It's all great, it's just like women, you never get tired of it. Bread is great with everything... except cheese... coz cheese sucks.

Fresh brown bread with creamy cow juice and liver paste is in a league of its own.

I think you just put me off bread, no... food, forever.

Rye bread. Although I do like to eat white bread now and then. One thing I can't understand is using jams or peanut butter on bread. That's just disgusting.

All you white bread haters truely suck. This is bread in its simplest and finest form. Utter, utter brilliance.

Next time I have toast in the morning, with some scrambled eggs over the top, I will shed a tear for you all.

I agree! How can you not like white bread!, white bread and scrambled eggs: the best combination, or fresh white farmhouse and cheese,or eggs and bacon with a white cottage loaf, or tuna in a white baquette, or white sliced with just Flora, or white rolls with ham and coleslaw, or white toasted with jam! I love bread :)

You mean this isn't a thread about the West Coast soft rock band fronted by David Gates? And hits like "Baby I'm-a Want You" and "Make It With You?"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i love bread too, the warbutons white 'toasty' bread is the greatest loaf (thats the one in the orange wrapper) allwhite is good and wholemeal is awesome too, but not whole grain. i dont want any seed crap in my bread thanks.

How is that hardcore? It's stupid! That's what it is.

Bread HAS to come with butter. No ifs, no buts. A simple fact of life, my bluenamed amigo.

QFT, +10char.

Rye bread. Although I do like to eat white bread now and then. One thing I can't understand is using jams or peanut butter on bread. That's just disgusting.

So that's a no to peanut butter AND jam together in a sandwich then. Oh dear, the things some people are missing out on in life.

Bread is great with everything... except cheese... coz cheese sucks.

Cheese on toast > you

Cheese on toast > you

Let's have sex.:love: Then I can be your toast and you can spill your cheese on me.

I don't like butter, and thus I sometimes eat toast...PLAIN. I used to know alot of people who thought I was really cool and like the bestest person they ever met, but after I told them that they just seemed to get incredibly busy all the time...

If you're gonna eat bread on it's own, I think the way to go is a classic bread roll, just bite right in and chew to your hearts content. It's more of a meal for the teeth than a slice of bread I think.

For toast, you wanna get yourself some chocolate spread. Preferably hazlenut if you can, asda do a good big jar that'll last a nice amount of time. It's good too because it's thin and melts over the toast and you can get lots of slice worths out of it, whereas Nutella seems to get too thick after it's been opened and doesn't work as well.

You may disagree with me on the hazlenut spread front, but trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Other spreads of choice would be peanut butter(smooth over crunchy, for similar reasons as chocolate spread and crunchy not lasting as long), and marmalade, though marmalade is a bit too sweet for my tastes these days.

Plain white Warburtons, Tiger Bread, French stick, bagels, Jewish bread.... all good. With Philly!

Those who also have and love Indian takeaways, which naans do you like? I love the Peswari one best.

Went to ASDA today during lunch at college and bought 2 tiger tails both of which were eaten without butter. Twas a great day.

Those who also have and love Indian takeaways, which naans do you like? I love the Peswari one best.

Same, its awesome. It's part of tradition now- if we have an Indian (takeaway or restaurant) then we have to have a Peshwari naan as well.

It's just something that simply has to be done.

I ate like half a 'loaf' of invisible crust white yesterday :(

I put 'loaf' in speechmarks, as I find it hilarious

I ate like half a 'loaf' of invisible crust white yesterday :(

I put 'loaf' in speechmarks, as I find it hilarious

Theres nothing funny about bread. Its a very serious subject.

Also why do you find loaf hilarious?

Theres nothing funny about bread. Its a very serious subject.

Also why do you find loaf hilarious?

I didnt say bread was hilarious, unless I did, but didnt mean it. I meant that the word, 'loaf' sounds funny

I didnt say bread was hilarious, unless I did, but didnt mean it. I meant that the word, 'loaf' sounds funny

Loaf is bred related.

Garlic Naan for me.

There's a place in Manchestoh (for those who are nearby) called Akbar's. Near the Sci and Ind Museum.. they serve the most giant naans ever! For about £3 you got a 3x1.5ft naan. They are awesome.

bred != bread. Bredren.

Shit I misspealt bread I don't deserve to live(although to be fair I didn't before)

Ooh I like plain bagels from Tesco. They're 30p each or £1 for 4. Chewy but soft and t...

oh crap this is making me really hungry.