NEurope
Twozzok

Official Bread Megathread.

Soda Bread wins.

Smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes and real butter....mmmmm....bestest soda bread sambo ever!

I dunno why, but I just can't stand wholemeal anymore. Whitebread really is the king.

3 pieces of toast, with strawberry jam. YumYums.

I really do love my bread. Some days, I just butter a few slices and eat it like that.

I really do love my bread. Some days, I just butter a few slices and eat it like that.

Pff, butter. Be hardcore and join the white-bread-with-nothing club with Stocka, Twozzok and me.

Ooo, yea.

Pff, butter. Be hardcore and join the white-bread-with-nothing club with Stocka, Twozzok and me.

Ooo, yea.

How is that hardcore? It's stupid! That's what it is.

Bread HAS to come with butter. No ifs, no buts. A simple fact of life, my bluenamed amigo.

Morrisons do these nice little baguettes made with cheese, they're nice with a bit of steak in, but still nothing beats a granary french stick for a proper sandwich.

Oh yeah, it's like I've waited my whole life for this one thread, on bread and it rhymes, which I'll carry on with the word limes.

I can't see why white bread gets so much love. It's entirely insubstantial with no texture or flavour, you might as well be eating air. Real men eat massive door wedges of brown bread all covered with various seeds. Either that or a baguette, they really are fantastic, apart from the occassionally cut my mouth.

I can't see why white bread gets so much love. It's entirely insubstantial with no texture or flavour, you might as well be eating air. Real men eat massive door wedges of brown bread all covered with various seeds. Either that or a baguette, they really are fantastic, apart from the occassionally cut my mouth.

Whaaat? White Bread gets so much love for being awesome, thats what. :heh:

I dunno how to describe the taste of white bread. Its like describing chicken. Plus, sometimes you can have too much taste, which is why I ain't a fan of brown bread.

Whaaat? White Bread gets so much love for being awesome, thats what. :heh:

I dunno how to describe the taste of white bread. Its like describing chicken. Plus, sometimes you can have too much taste, which is why I ain't a fan of brown bread.

Quite obviously the reason why the taste of white bread can't be described is because there is none. :heh:

Ooooh, forgot banana bread which is godly is its taste.

white bread is fit for only one purpose:

It's the ONLY way you can make bread and butter pudding: the single greatest contribution of the working classes to western society.

All you white bread haters truely suck. This is bread in its simplest and finest form. Utter, utter brilliance.

Next time I have toast in the morning, with some scrambled eggs over the top, I will shed a tear for you all.

Morrisons do these nice little baguettes made with cheese, they're nice with a bit of steak in, but still nothing beats a granary french stick for a proper sandwich.

Did you know i work in the produce aisle? All i will say

Dont ever buy Selected Seconds from there.

You can't beat French bread, with some ham, and sliced cheddar in. niice.

ALso, who the hell can like wholemeal loaf more than white loaf? Though my mum gets this seeded bread which is gorgeous toasted and buttered.

One more thing, plain bagels, with sliced cream cheese from vendors in New York, great breakfast.

Ooo, yea.

I said I like white bread with nothing on before you.

I said I like white bread with nothing on before you.

Actually you said you like the crusts with nothing on. Or that's what it looked like.

Anyway I first said it when I was about seven years old, and that's about thirteen years ago. I win!

Are crusts not bread too? I also like the rest of the loaf without butter as well unfortunatly my mum keeps having ago at me telling me noone else can eat dinner because I eat all the bread.