NEurope
david.dakota

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

Wow, this game just looks better and better. I wasn't disappointed when they delayed it, I want them to get this right. The first was one of my fave GC titles, it just lacked multiplayer.

I also think the graphics are great, they are so clean and stylish.

You know what I love about this game? It makes me feel like I'm a 5yr old playing in my room with toy soldiers and stuff. I'm really liking all of the sounds from the chunky-ness of the machine gun fire to the cavalry style horn sound when you make a command. 'Tis genius.

New images:

35.jpg

Is my memory wrong or was his skin indeed white in the first BW?

Thats what I was thinking when I first checked this topic this morning. Maybe he hit the sunbeds before waging war on the enemy?

Hey, where are the art pics for the Xlyvanians? I like the British. I can't decide which I'm going to be now, the Brits or the Vamps!

Those characters are hilariously... weird. Are all of those from the cube game?

I remember seeing the short guy.

Hey, where are the art pics for the Xlyvanians? I like the British. I can't decide which I'm going to be now, the Brits or the Vamps!

What about the Sol Empire though? They get manga-esque laser tanks.

Was the first Battalion Wars any good?

Yes, it was great. What it really needed was some kind of multiplayer. This will have online co-op.

Hubba, hubba, hubba! Its great. Its one of my favourite games of last generation, and definately worth hunting down. The levels are brilliantly designed, controls are spot on (although the vehicles do have some weird physics going on - likely to stop you getting jammed in scenery, just takes a little getting used to) and the challenge is superb. A thinking action game.

What about the Sol Empire though? They get manga-esque laser tanks.

Nah, not evil enough, or British enough lol

It was a true gem, but like many 'Cube games it lacked the multiplayer ptions that would've made it a classic.

Erm... I'm all for any new news on BWii, but...

D-Day - "oh boy, oh boy, new footage!!! Fantastic, let'see this, I wonder if anything more will be uncovered about the game!"

*Watches video*...*Finishes Watching video*

"Huh!?"

But thanks, any new media on it is welcomed by me :D

Thats what I was thinking when I first checked this topic this morning. Maybe he hit the sunbeds before waging war on the enemy?

He obviously must have stayed in the Solar Empire, where he must have gotten tanned, after the first Battalion Wars... war.

Nonetheless, all who have said that this game is great, I agree with you.

Haha...the old of the British guys looks great; his stance, trousers, neck, HAHA.

I sure hope there's 1 or two characters for the Brits more though...Maybe a couple of English (obviously a cockney & tyke:heh:), a Welshman n Scot? :)

I'm really excited about this game, and hopefull;y we'll more about it at the convention this week.

Whats scary though is that of all the release lists that has been popping up, this game is missing from them all!!! It looks like we may not be seeing it this year afterall :(

I'm really excited about this game, and hopefull;y we'll more about it at the convention this week.

Whats scary though is that of all the release lists that has been popping up, this game is missing from them all!!! It looks like we may not be seeing it this year afterall :(

I thought it was in the E3 release schedule? Anyway, I'm pretty certain we will be seeing it this year.

If it delayed for next year, I expect to see a headset bundled with the game.

A headset should be bundled anyway! Dagnammit!! I dont understand how you can have co-op play, especially a war game, and not be able to chat with each other!!

A headset should be bundled anyway! Dagnammit!! I dont understand how you can have co-op play, especially a war game, and not be able to chat with each other!!

Aghhhh I read that as headset bundled with it! I really want that I so want to be happy after Lepzig.

This game has gone very quiet. I would have gotten the gamecube one if it had multiplayer. I'm looking forward to this.

I reckon it will be one of the big titles at this games convention thing, Nintendo will promote it much more in the next few days.