NEurope
david.dakota

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

Lets be honest. The Welsh will prevail.

Surely. Me and Welsh_Gamer (who I think may be Welsh, but I ain't certain) will surely be victorious.

Yea. The Welsh will win.

Oh trust me it is.

But what I found more humorous than your favorite part of the movie is your lack of knowledge about Scottish people and your use of 'inbred'.

Does that mask cover your face or your brain? :heh:

We shall settle this on the battlefield.

FREEDOM!!

I've been to Glasgow mate, and I use the term inbred with great knowledge lol

I've been to Glasgow mate, and I use the term inbred with great knowledge lol

Hahahaha Glasgow.Glasgow is a place that's not exactly the best to give people first impressions to foreigners.

Using that to describe every Scot is like saying every person that plays a video game is a geek.

Hahahaha Glasgow.Glasgow is a place that's not exactly the best to give people first impressions to foreigners.

Using that to describe every Scot is like saying every person that plays a video game is a geek.

lol sooo true!

Lets be honest. The Welsh will prevail.

Surely. Me and Welsh_Gamer (who I think may be Welsh, but I ain't certain) will surely be victorious.

Yea. The Welsh will win.

I'r frwydr a ni hogia! :grin:

But suddenly, Spain enters with a huge weapon donated to them by Triforcemario, and squashes everyone.

I win :D

But suddenly, Spain enters with a huge weapon donated to them by Triforcemario, and squashes everyone.

I win :D

Just don't try to take the British using boats, it didn't pan out too well the last time you tried that one lol

Just don't try to take the British using boats, it didn't pan out too well the last time you tried that one lol

And that was the last time they ever did something international as far as I'm aware :heh:

The fury of the Nettleton cows and sheep is building up to bursting point. Watch it, they may say something they regret.

Just a very quick snippet from this months Nintendo power...

Battalion Wars 2

-Orc-like characters

-co-op play

We know about the multiplayer/LAN/Online Co-Op already.

Wait for E3 for the full low-down on these issues.

I've got some high hopes for this game.

Hope youll be able to aim yourself this time...

This would be a blast online...

I've got stupidly high expectations for this game too, thing is, I'\m also pretty confident it'll meet them. I hope every opther games developers takes Kuju's precedent of LAN play too - LAN play is infinitely better than online!!

I've got stupidly high expectations for this game too, thing is, I'\m also pretty confident it'll meet them. I hope every opther games developers takes Kuju's precedent of LAN play too - LAN play is infinitely better than online!!

I love LAN play, we used to link 4 computers and play C&C back in the day. This is my most wanted of all Wii games so far.

I'm quite looking forward to this one too! I didn't play the first as a result of it lacking multiplayer, knowing I'd be getting the sequel... from what I've seen of it, this game looks great! In my top ten wanted list!

You had to go bigger didnt you Cube!

*HoT cowers under the mighty size of Cubes boxart* :smile:

And you had to go and post one just as I was going to post one.

Very nice boxart, certainly better than the Metroid one. Good to see the Wifi logo appearing on more Wii games, too.