NEurope
david.dakota

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

D'oh I just remembered something. Turns out I might get it, my plan was for games thata didn't have Voice Chat, I would use Xbox live to talk while playing BWii online.

So then, just over a week away from launch, who's getting this? Can we get enough people for some sort of N-Europe league or tournament?

i'm definately up for a tourney. I'm the BW master! That said, i used to think that about Mario Kart- i was unbeatable! Until i got MKDS, and it turns out i'm utterly useless!

I had forgotten this was out..with No More Heroes just round the corner not sure whether or not to get it...its not had great reviews..

Neither has NMH, but NMH does fare a little better. I think the main complaint with BWii is that there is little new to the franchise, which is no bad thing as the original was great.

I have this pre-ordered and as I loved the prequel I am looking forward to this , despite the mixed reviews. The lack of postings about this indicates that it may not fare too well at retail , like it bombed in the States.

I also have NMH pre-ordered but , in light of the cut-scene farce , there is a good chance I may not bother with that , so I really hope that this one doesn't disappoint.

I pre-ordered it a while ago. Sucked at the original, so I'm buying this for online play. Does it have random matches?

I have it preordered aswell. I loved the 1st game so im really looking forward to playing this and S ranking some more missions :)

I don't know why but i just don't think I will enjoy this game much. I think I'll give it a miss. Tactics probably isnt my thing, although I'd probably love it if i gave it a go.

Economic choices eh.

hope this game turns out as good as the 1st one im going to get this instead Zack and Wiki not to say i ain't getting zack and wiki

i only got the first in october, it was a great game, lots of fun, and hard enough to make me cry.

i will get this, in a few months when either the price is down or i have more disposable income. waiting for NMH atm, hopefully it wont let me down

i have this and no more heroes, both rule

It's very good, i wouldn't say it matched my high expectations, but it controls well and is fun to play! If you loved the first one, your obviously gonna love this!

It's very good, i wouldn't say it matched my high expectations, but it controls well and is fun to play! If you loved the first one, your obviously gonna love this!

Hows the online mode in it, much lag or anything like that? Might buy it, have to finish Zack and Wiki first though :smile:

Hows the online mode in it, much lag or anything like that? Might buy it, have to finish Zack and Wiki first though :smile:

I haven't played the online mode, funnily enough, thats not why i purchased the game, i purchased it for the single-player and was told there was offline co-op, but to my dissapointment, there wasn't!

Owen imports NA versions Fandango. Whilst I'd also love to hear his feedback on the online mode he can't fairly judge lag as he was playing from Europe against American opponents. Anyone who's played online games knows the inherent problem here and whilst sometimes fine often games lag more simply because of the distance rather than any fault of the game.

Owen imports NA versions Fandango. Whilst I'd also love to hear his feedback on the online mode he can't fairly judge lag as he was playing from Europe against American opponents. Anyone who's played online games knows the inherent problem here and whilst sometimes fine often games lag more simply because of the distance rather than any fault of the game.

Would you like me to try and check for you and see if theres any lag?

This is my minor problem with Brawl, i may have to buy two copies (or hope Europe get a March date as well).

My copy arrived this morning.

Played the first couple of missions and quite impressed so far , controlling the different units and issuing orders seems easier than the prequel (once you get used to it).

I do seem to be getting confused between the A and B button and usually end up sending my units to attack instead of firing myself.

Also had a quick blast online , played the Skirmish mode and won my first couple of games , but I think that was down to luck more than anything else. Wasn't any lag whatsoever. Have yet to try the Co-op (not a fan normally) or the Assault mode.

My friend code is 455 393 466 318 if you want an easy victory , please PM me on adding.

EDIT - Already had my first disconnector , you gotta love online gaming.

Got mine today. Played two matches in story line and went straigth to the online mode. Had some fun assault matches.

My code is 408 148 839 841

Edit: ThePigMarcher, are you ThePiggy?

Edit: ThePigMarcher, are you ThePiggy?

Unfortunately yes - that was a bit of a demolition job you did on me there :shakehead well played , I ......must......practise.....more.

No wonder this game sold like shit in America; I went into a Game, a Gamestation, Virgin (aka Zavvi), HMV and Woolworths today. All these stores had large Nintendo sections yet this game was nowhere to be seen. Fortunately the Donkey Kong racing game was on the top shelf of every shop.

What a shame. :nono: