NEurope
david.dakota

BWii: Batallion Wars 2

Meh if they had VOIP or something then I would want it more than MP3.

But for now MP3 is all I want even without an online mode. Lets hope for a headset being announced at E for All.

This is another one of those games that just looks better and better. I hope it's good, and I hope we gte a headset, I really really do. I can just imagine the brilliance of an N-Europe tournament with this.

Was the first Battalion Wars any good?

Yes, it was really great. Or rather, the main gameplay was really great, but it suffered from being a bit short (even though some special missions where pretty cool!) and no multiplayer. Still, I recommend to pick it up, I got it for a friend for like a fiver a couple of weeks ago.

The graphics looks great! I can't wait for this, I missed the orginal so I'll have to catch this.

Beautiful. Absolute dying to get my mitts on this game. Good to see they haven't skimped on giving each army a distinct visual style.

This cannot come soon enough and it's shaping up well.

I am currently going through the previous one again in preparation and there is no reason why this shouldn't be equally awesome.

Oh my god, now this looks absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on it the previous one was great and this should exceed it due to the Wiimote.

Whoa, shaders :smile:

Graphics looking good, and with Wii controls and online, this one's got to be good!

Is this comming out this year?

and can anyone confirm the traditiona RTS view is also a feature in this game because I read that somewhere but can't find the source.

This looks absolutely stunning. The graphics are amazing! The style is fantastic as well. This just shows what the Wii can really do. I'm looking forward to this more than even Prime 3 and Smash Bros.

Has BWii got an offline co-op or multiplayer mode?

I think it has

- Split screen co-op / multiplayer

- LAN co-op / multiplayer

- Online co-op / multiplayer

LAN :) Waaaay better than online!! Would be even better if it did a DS style downlaod play too! We have 3 wiis!

Cant wait for this... the first one was a real challenge.

Advance wars ds 2 is coming too.... god im happy.

This would be amazing online if it had VOIP so you could plan out your tactics with friend but the multi-player aspect of it sounds really good. LAN will be so much fun.

LAN :) Waaaay better than online!! Would be even better if it did a DS style downlaod play too! We have 3 wiis!

You can always connect them all to the same internet source. I doubt this game will have many lag problems since it's not one of those games where 1 milisecond makes any difference like smash bros or mario strikers.

Wow. So we'll be getting this, Smash and Mario Kart all in the first 1/4 of 08.. can't wait!

I'd be expecting Kart to slip till summer, which is no big deal. I think Nintendo should space these key releases.

I think were getting Mario Kart before Brawl.

Some article on NoE site said something like "You'll have Mario Kart to tide you over"

But dunno the release plan has changed or not. But some space would be good.