NEurope
Stocka

What have you won from competitions?

I have entered hundreds of competitions yet never won one single thing. What about you lot?

When I was about 10 I once entered a competition in the newspaper to win Banjo-Kazooie. I won! I think it's the best prize (only prize...) I've ever won.

I won a football when I went to a Manchester United youngster training thing.

Won loads of Rugrats merchandise like a remote controlled Reptar when I was little. During the summer DS-x2 made my eyes bleed when they sent over Pirates of the Caribbean 2 for the DS.

During the summer DS-x2 made my eyes bleed when they sent over Pirates of the Caribbean 2 for the DS.

Oh that reminds me, I did win a competition with DS-x2 once, got King Kong for DS and sold it on ebay and got 10 quid

I haven't won anything, but then I rarely enter competitions so it isn't really surprising!

When I was about 8 i won £200 from Heart fm.

Go me.

What did you spend it on?

Oh yeah I won Lotto Hotpicks twice, 80 pounds. Goat in.

I give £50 to my sis cuz she was ill (what a dick am I) then spent £50 on Majoras Mask for n64, then the man told us we needed a expansion pack for the n64 to play the game. so £30 on the expansion pack. dunno what I did with the rest of it!

I won a Nokia N-Gage afew years back, was on that programme which I cant remember what was called (The one presented by Iain Lee and Justin Lee Collins where they recommend watching other programmes) on channel Nation 217...

But thats about the only worth while thing I have ever won.

Kelloggs used to have a computer game competition on cornflakes. I won Theme Park World.

I don't think I've ever won anything else though. :(

At the age of 18 I won 125 euro and a little trophy thingie and some pictures at my art school thingie. They pick one person from the 12th grade who they think did great overall (in all the years they've been there, which was 11 years for me) and give them a prize. Apparently they thought I was that person. Had to go up on a stage with some other winners in other categories (the adults) and have pictures taken of me and the mayor. That part sucked.

Also, last year there was a contest on the radio and they were giving out some gaming stuff every day for a week. I participated one day by emailing them the answer (Rare), and apparently I won. That got me Age of Empires III and Perfect Dark Zero (which is still in my room, all wrapped in plastic cause I don't have an Xbox360).

I'm pretty sure I won some shitty trading cards from here a couple years ago.

i know i've won plenty of stuff i just can't remember what it is...there is one thing though, i won a bowling trophy a couple of years ago

A few years back I got a ringpull from a tango can that said 9999A, (they were doing a competition) I knew it was a winner but I never got roung to texting it in. Anyway a while later I had a can of tango so I texted the code in and found out that I had won an eyetoy. However it had been on my desk so long that my dad had thrown the ringpull away and I couldn't claim the prize. Just my luck.

I won some stuff from Fully Booked being a runner-up in one of their competitions, I got a Batman T-shirt and cap, Fully booked t-shirt and a little model car. A few years ago I won some Mario Kart DD mugs and other stuff in a GC competition.

Then I won my lovely Samsung D900 in the Children in need raffle last year.

Don't think i've won anything from any competitions i've entered. Pity really

Havent won much to be honest but recently as some of you may know I won a trip to the Wii house for the day :)

I won £1000* a few months ago

*for my school to spend on IT equipment, bah!

Was because of "Best use of ICT" in the Young Enterprise 2006 Welsh Final. (I did the IT/art (on a computer - and made a simple CGI video for our trade stand) work for my company). Still, getting to that stage won me a trip to Cardiff (via teachers car), and a night in a very nice hotel.

I also won "Best individual achiever" in the North Wales stage of the competition, didn't get anything except a trophy made from Welsh slate tho.

Other than that, I haven't won a thing.