NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

S.O.A.D. fan, rejoice!

This album is gonna be so great! I loved Mesmerize and Hypnotize is sounding awesome! Here's the press release from the official site:

10.06.05 - SYSTEM OF A DOWN SET TO RELEASE HYPNOTIZE NOVEMBER 22 ON CD AND DUALDISC

Six months after System of a Down’s Mezmerize debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums chart, the uncompromising and outspoken quartet returns with Hypnotize, part two of a promised two-album set. American Recordings/Columbia will release two versions of Hypnotize, the band’s fifth studio album, on November 22nd.

Both the CD and DualDisc versions feature 12 new songs as well as artwork by Vartan Malakian, father of SOAD’s guitarist/singer Daron. The packaging for Hypnotize is specially designed to physically join Mezmerize and Hypnotize together, forming one unified product with continuous artwork. Additionally, the DualDisc edition will contain a film by Gariné Torossian which explores the making of both records.

More importantly, the albums interlock musically. The final track on Hypnotize, “Soldier Side†completes “Soldier Side Intro,†which appears as the opening track on Mezmerize.

HYPNOTIZE

Track Listing

1.“Attackâ€

2.“Dreamingâ€

3.“Kill Rock ‘n Rollâ€

4.“Hypnotizeâ€

5.“Stealing Societyâ€

6.“Tentativeâ€

7.“U-Figâ€

8.“Holy Mountainsâ€

9.“Vicinity of Obscenityâ€

10.“She’s Like Heroinâ€

11.“Lonely Dayâ€

12.“Soldier Sideâ€

Oh, and if you go on the official site and wait for it to load you can hear the title track, Hypnotize: www.systemofadown.com :D

I've heard Hypnotize (playing on main website), Kill Rock N' Roll, and Holy Mountains (last two live) and I have no doubt it'll be as good as Mezmerize. Though you'd expect that considering it's a double album. Roll on the 22nd :D

W00t This album is number 1 on my must buy cd list at the mo. Cant wait for it :)

Sweet, I have to get this. And as an extra bonus it'll keep me occupied until KoRns "See you on the Other Side" comes out on December 6th. Saw System at Download, the section of the crowd I was in got toppled over and a fat dude with dreads jumped on my knee. Still great set.

Oh Man, This is like #1 on my cant afford because im broke list. W00t cant wait. :D

and this too- 200px-Korn_See_You_on_the_Other_Side.jpg

RATM where did you get that pic? I tried to copy it off http://www.kornunleashed.net but a message comes up saying "copyright blah blah blah, etc" I'll try the one here stretched but if its crap can you give me a link please? cheers.

Yeah, I'm happy they finally release Hypnotize, just wondered a few days ago, when it will be released. Mesmerize was a great album so I'm looking forward to this a lot too.

Can't wait! Haven't heard the new song yet so I must download. Mezmerize was great so I'm sure this album will be great as well.

Agreed, I find his voice annoying, and when the two of them sing together, >_< imo

Although, going 'shhhUGAAAr...' and such is perfectly acceptable :P

RATM where did you get that pic? I tried to copy it off http://www.kornunleased.net but a message comes up saying "copyright blah blah blah, etc" I'll try the one here stretched but if its crap can you give me a link please? cheers.

wikipedia dude. i typed in See you on the Other Side...just go here . i tryed to get it bigger but some copyright crap, yada, yada,yada got in the way. :heh:

Thanks it is now my desktop picture and my msn avatar picture thing. System, KoRn, what decent bands got a new album out next?

System Of A Down blow imperial goat cock.

I confess to not being a fan too.

Overrated as hell.

Thanks it is now my desktop picture and my msn avatar picture thing. System, KoRn, what decent bands got a new album out next?

I would say Rammstein, who have Rosenrot out on October 28th.

System Of A Down is awsome, but they've been going downhill ever since (and including) Steal This Album. Toxicity is probably the best album(although SOAD is a good candidate too), and Sugar (this song live is a bit like being on a mix of speed+mushrooms) is probably the best song(but there's alot of other candidates).

I'm not saying Steal This Album or Mesmerize are bad albums, just not as good as SOAD or Toxicity.

I confess to not being a fan too.

Overrated as hell.

If you dont like them, why are you posting here? Your wasting your time and ours. And yes I realise I'm wasting time by typing this so theres no need to point it out in an attempt to gain higher ground.

I would say Rammstein, who have Rosenrot out on October 28th.

Finally I have a release date for it, preordered :D. Benzin is a great song.

I could, but then it may give the impression I give too much of a shit.

Gosh, how emo of you.

Sign in to follow this