N-Europe

im in hospital-

Whizkid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for you, but I hope you get out soon. I can't last very long in hospitals the smell just destroys me completely and eventually I have to run out to get some fresh air. I suppose private hospitals won't stink so badly, but I've never been into anything other than a public one. Which is one of the many reasons why I'm grateful that I never get sick.

I feel bad for you, but I hope you get out soon. I can't last very long in hospitals the smell just destroys me completely and eventually I have to run out to get some fresh air. I suppose private hospitals won't stink so badly, but I've never been into anything other than a public one. Which is one of the many reasons why I'm grateful that I never get sick.

You never get sick

As much as I deplore hospitals, most nurses kick arse. I tore my right ACL and dislocated my knee cap a few years ago, i needed to get surgery to re-attach it - followed by about 13 months of physical therapy to learn how to walk again. I was pretty depressed after my surgery, the nurses did a great job in making me feel better. Saying that, it still took 24 months in total before my knee was strong enough to play sports again, I also have a love scar which the ladies love.