N-Europe

For the love of god, stop it!

Dan_Dare

I wonder if there's a way to restrict how many times a particular smiley/emoticon can be used in one post. Hmm, at least then you wouldn't be able to have 20 or so of the buggers in a line pissing you off. :heh:

There's even an option for that on IPB, and considering the amount of apps you have on this forum, I'm pretty sure there is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's even an option for that on IPB, and considering the amount of apps you have on this forum, I'm pretty sure there is.

Awesome, I'll take a look now and see what I can find.

Edit: Well, I found an option where you can limit how many pictures appear in one post (images AND smilies). However, limiting that even more double be a bit...crap. Especially for Dante who likes to post his screenies/womens.

I wonder if there's a way to restrict how many times a particular smiley/emoticon can be used in one post. Hmm, at least then you wouldn't be able to have 20 or so of the buggers in a line pissing you off. :heh:

that or just totally remove it! I remember there was a thread or post talking about the new 'smiley' horse and everyone was saying "yeah thats cool".

so if you can add it then surely you can remove it*, no?

*DESTROY IT

I say get rid of it! No one uses it properly and it looks crap anyway!

(Also as a person who has his own horses I dislike it even more - I'm sure everyone would hate it if it was a little puppy being beaten to death by stupid pacman wanna be thing)!

It was heavily over used at first but now it seems to have settled down. I think the icon is ok but it should be up to the forum goers to point out to individuals when it's being used wrongly.

And Solitanize.... well. Pls help him change it. It actually hurts my eyes a bit.

this thread is a bit sad.How can something so small bother you so much?

Well i never use it anyway and never have actually

Well, there's not exactly that much else to rant about here. There's no serious or forum-threatening problems at the moment, so I'm happy to be facing problems like this.